Profile for Ms JB > Reviews

Content by Ms JB

Ms JB

Exzact EX9360 ColorSlim - Digital Bathroom Scale / Electronic Weighing Scale - Ultra Slim 1.7 CM Thickness -150 kg / 330 lb - Color Glass Platform (Red)
Offered by Exerz

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good choice., 14 April 2017
Does what it says it'll do on the tin. It's a nice vibrant colour, decently made and for the price an absolute bargain.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks 4 Piece Cheese Knife Set
Kitchen Craft Colourworks 4 Piece Cheese Knife Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received., 14 April 2017
Really good little set and made well. It was a well recieved gift.

LUENX Womens Aviator Sunglasses Polarized with Case - UV 400 Protection Red Mirror Lens Gold Frame 58mm
Offered by LUENX

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 14 April 2017
Very good and are really polarised lenses. I bought Red-58 but I find they are more pink/purple than red. I could have just been sent the wrong one, but this is about the quality of the glasses and not the seller. Personally, if it is an error, I still love them and have chosen not to return them.

Baby Kids Children Toddler Soft Plush Elephant Sleep Pillow Kids Lumbar Cushion Toys (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking the world by storm, 23 Oct. 2016
What a great gift!! Took this for my new niece and she fitted inside it perfectly. Both parents were very happy with the elephant and it was soon a hit amongst everyone that saw it.

BaByliss Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer - Black
BaByliss Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer - Black
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 23 Oct. 2016
An excellent hair dryer! Didn't fancy lugging my full size salon hairdryer with me abroad and so opted for a travel hairdryer. Armed with my headhugger brush and this little hairdryer I had perfectly styled hair every time. The folding mechanism is perfect for finding a little nook to fit the hairdryer in and for the size, 2000W certainly does the trick.

Andrew James 850 watt Electric Whole Fruit Juicer with juice collecting jug and cleaning brush

2,315 of 2,351 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my Juicer, 19 April 2011
I had to choose between this one and the Philips and this one eventually won owing to the difference in price. When I purchased mine the price difference was £20. I work with both on a daily basis (we have the Philips at work) and have been able to make a fair comparison between the two. In terms of build quality, structure and functions, they are both almost identical.
Out of the two, the Philips is superior in juicing in that the remaining pulp is a little dryer than that of this one. But in saying that, I never feel that I'm being hard done by with my juicer when I juice my fruit and veg. I get plenty of juice out of my juicer and I've never had one item get lodged or mangled in the process. I also find the Philips quieter than this one. But the difference in sound is not a deal breaker. This one has suction cups on the feet so the juicer stays planted when you're working with it. The Philips does not and when you turn the thing on, it can do a 180 if you're not careful. This does not continue though when it's switched on and you're juicing. It's just a little jump when the motor gets going.
As for cleaning, they're both the same in that department. I find this one slightly easier to pull apart than the Philips but not much else. If you run a sink of hot soapy water before you start juicing and you wash up your juicer before you sit down to enjoy your produce, cleaning is quick and easy.
Overall, I really recommend this product. Also, put a bag into the pulp dispenser so you just pull it out and throw it away instead of having to scoop it all out first and then cleaning up afterwards.
If you want a good product but just can't afford the Philips, this is a very worthwhile alternative and will give you the desired finish.
Comment Comments (29) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2015 12:15 PM GMT

7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 19 April 2011
I followed this to the letter and I lost 8lbs in 7 days. I also lost 7cm around my waist and 6cm around my hips. I never once felt hungry or felt fatigued and I managed to do between 35 minutes and 60 minutes of exercise every day. Other reviewers all said they didn't put back any weight but I have to disagree with this. I did, but not the size. The weight you lose is mostly made up of the undigested food still lodged in your colon and intestines. When you start eating solid foods again, it takes longer to get through your system. However, if you weigh yourself every couple of weeks instead of every couple of days, you then notice the weight loss (If you start Turbo Charge you life). I really recommend this programme. It's 7 days (that's all) and it makes an enormous difference in your life.

Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life
Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars It will change your perspective forever, 19 April 2011
He writes that you have to have an open mind. I believe anyone who reads anything with a view to change has to have open mind. But this will certainly challenge you to think completely outside of what you already know, believe and regrettably, trust. This is a fantastic book and it changed my life completely. I've changed my entire lifestyle because of it and I am experiencing first hand the effects of good, clean and nutritionally sound living. I really recommend this book, followed by 7lbs in 7 days and Turbo Charge your life in 14 days.

1M HDMI to HDMI Cable Gold Connectors For Use With 1080p Freeview HD box, HD TV's / Xbox 360 / PS3 etc by Betron

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled....., 7 Jan. 2011
..... by the expensive ones. There is absolutely no point. This works brilliant and it's at a fraction of the cost.

Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Body and Face Rechargeable Epilator with Luxury Bag, Light Tweezers and Three Attachment Heads

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Impressed, 7 Jan. 2011
I'd never used an epilator before so this was something new. I was a little reserved thinking it might hurt but I found it surprisingly less painful than I was expecting. It's quick and it's easy. There are several attachments too which give you option on how you want to use it. The charger came with a proper plug so the two prong plug was not required. The device fits nicely in your hand and it does't feel flimsy or too heavy. Overall this is a great product and I really recommend it.