Profile for Dieselwoof > Reviews

Comfy Cone, Large, 25 cm
Comfy Cone, Large, 25 cm
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit., 29 May 2016
This review is from: Comfy Cone, Large, 25 cm (Misc.)
We bought this for our Staffie who is notorious for 'munching' her hind legs and tail!! Initially she hated this but after persevering she will (not so) happily wear this. It's been great and given us the opportunity to treat her munched areas! Would definitely recommend this, Large size fits comfortably round a Staffie neck.

Auraglow 20w LED Rechargeable Cordless Portable Work Flood Light Lamp Torch - 200w EQV
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lamp that doesnt break the bank!, 14 Nov. 2015
This is a cracking wee lamp! I bought this as my garage is away from the house and needed a cordless lamp that I could use when working on my motorbike. The lamp stays cool, is bright as ever and perfect for my needs. Would defo recommend this.

Genuine Original HTC TC B250 Micro USB Mains Home Charger for 7 Pro, ChaCha, Desire, Desire HD, Desire S, Desire Z, EVO 3D, Explorer, Google Nexus One, HD mini, HD2, HD7, HD7S, Incredible S, Legend, One S, One V, One X, Radar, Rhyme, Salsa, Sensation, Sensation XE, Sensation XL, TITAN, Wildfire, Wildfire S

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag for a camera...., 9 July 2014
The camera fits, happy days!!!

Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor For Garmin Forerunner/Edge/Virb Elite/Montana/Oregon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good at telling what you need to know..., 9 July 2014
This is a handy little gadget. I often found when out cycling that trying to hold the handlebars and place little strikes on a piece of paper was difficult and often lost count of how many times the pedals went round and round. Trying to work out my speed was also a bit of an issue. Speed cameras are useless at detecting cyclists, once I surprised myself when the camera flashed 43mph only to be overtaken by a car, confidence blown and my dreams shattered!

I did consider trying one of those old fashioned speedometers that butt up against the tyre but considering I had one years ago which required twice the amount of pedal power and this, coupled with the fact I also had to remember how many revolutions I did on my pedals was just too much.

I did ask my wife if she would be kind enough to drive the car behind me checking the speedo but again relating this information to me was problematic. My wife does have a hands free car kit so her breaking the law of using a mobile whilst driving wasn't an issue but consider me, on the bike, counting revolutions, scribbling these down, pedalling as hard as possible to ensure I was going forward AND now getting a relay via mobile phone from the wife on my speed, I wasn't able to figure out how to hold the handle bars!! No brainer!

To rule out the mobile phone, we considered pigeon comms, couple of problems with this option...

1 - Controlling pigeon poop in the car!
2 - How to communicate regularly via pigeon whilst driving.
3 - How to release the pigeon whilst driving.
4 - Would the pigeon be able to catch up if I were going downhill?
5 - Pigeons and car windscreens don't mix very well, try washing pigeon poop of your windscreen!

So after giving careful thought to all these options, I decided to go for the cadence meter. Handy little thing and much easier, I have used it now, than considering the above!

SanDisk SDSDU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB SDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a memory card!, 9 July 2014
Yep, you can store stuff on it, wouldn't suggest tins though, it might break, but data, spot on!

Panasonic HX-WA3EB-W Full HD 1920 X 1080 Tough Vertical Camcorder - White/Blue (16MP, 5m Waterproof, -10 C Freezeproof, Dustproof, Still Images, 18x Intelligent Zoom) 2.6 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job., 9 July 2014
This is a superb little camera. Firstly the image quality of photographs is very good, almost as good as a DLSR (which we have). Using the recording needs a steady hand as the video appears shaky on playback, takes a little practice but great quality as well. Haven't used it under water yet, not sure we are completely convinced it is waterproof as advised. I did take some close up video shots of my wife's bum as she walked in front along the beach and thoroughly enjoyed the high quality image on playback!! :-) On dry land though, great camera, well worth the price.

WD-40 600ml Aerosol
WD-40 600ml Aerosol

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
I bought this to lubricate and clean, guess what...?

It lubricates, cleans, looks exactly like the I image as well, result!! :-)

Panasonic KX-TGA806EB Additional Handset for KX-TG8061EB Family
Panasonic KX-TGA806EB Additional Handset for KX-TG8061EB Family
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily linked to older base unit..., 12 Oct. 2013
I bought this handset after the kids managed to lose on of a pair although it was the invisible man or phone fairies that lost it apparently!! Anyway, phone arrived and although there were no instructions (noted other comments on this), it took me all of about 45 seconds to link this to my (older model) base unit. Seen previous comments saying this was difficult and problematic but i found if you hold the phone the right way up, LED screen toward you and follow the onscreen images it works a treat! It's not rocket science and surprising what a little patience can achieve! Really pleased with the purchase, just waiting to see if the phone fairies visit again and run off with this handset!

Muc-Off Chain Cleaner - 400 ml
Muc-Off Chain Cleaner - 400 ml
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff...!, 30 Sept. 2013
Used Muc Off for some time and swear by it. Gets the dirtiest chains clean, find it works more effectively if using a well known cleaning spray to get the worst off. Once this is done, use Muc Off regularly as first instance cleaner and it does the trick. Seem some reviews that say you need lots to have an effect, I haven't found this. Last tin done around 15 chain cleans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3