Profile for D. A. Paraskevopoulos > Reviews

Content by D. A. Paraskev...

D. A. Paraskevopoulos "book addict" (Greece)

The Girl Under the Olive Tree
The Girl Under the Olive Tree
by Leah Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down....., 23 April 2015
Could not put it down.....for anyone who is interested in History and the 2nd world war or who has lived/visited Greece especially Crete

The Walking Dead Zombie Horde Boxer Shorts
The Walking Dead Zombie Horde Boxer Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a friend of mine and he is very happy with them, 23 April 2015
I bought these for a friend of mine and he is very happy with them. Comfortable and lovely colours!!!

Corsair CH-9000011-UK Vengeance K70 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy & Bright, 11 April 2014
I like everything about this keyboard, from the lights to the easiness it is the best keyboard i have used, especially for fast games.

Whiskey Beach
Whiskey Beach
by Nora Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad and humourous, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Whiskey Beach (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this one. A relaxing read with laughter and tears! Well written too. Love a mystery and a love story all in one.

Secrets Make You Sick
Secrets Make You Sick
by Trevor Kleinhans

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears and hope......, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Secrets Make You Sick (Paperback)
I grew up in the same area as Trevor and was with him through Primary School and remember him as a skinny, shy, happy boy who always seemed to be with the girls. I remember his thick glasses too and also how some of the children would mock him and call him "goggle eyes" etc. He always had a smile on his face. I wish that things were more "open' in those days and that Trevor could have sought help from a teacher or our Headmaster. My heart goes out to the young boy and what he had to endure back then and because of the abuse his life turned out completely different to what it could have been, had he not been abused. I am so happy for him that he has fought his addiction and that he is in a good place now........ where he deserves to be!

Puma Boys Foundation Windbreaker Jacket - Black,  32/34
Puma Boys Foundation Windbreaker Jacket - Black, 32/34

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and sporty, 24 Dec. 2011
This jacket fits well and is so useful for those windy/wet days out on the soccer field. My son loves his and it goes with any other black pants too!!

Puma Junior Since 48 Sweat Pants - Midnight Navy, Size 30
Puma Junior Since 48 Sweat Pants - Midnight Navy, Size 30
Offered by Martcom Computer Solutions Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality, 24 Dec. 2011
The pants are really soft and comfortable. Made from a good quality material they are easy to wear for all sports or casual days out.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars mistake????, 28 April 2010
I ordered the Cleavers Tincture for lymphatic drainage and to clean the blood BUT I received a tincture called False Unicorn.......I am not sure what this is and if it is the equivalent of the one I ordered or if it is a mistake.

The Talisman (Legacy)
The Talisman (Legacy)
by Lynda La Plante

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ......, 21 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Talisman (Legacy) (Paperback)
I had read The Legacy some years ago but could not find the sequel to it, The Talisman.A friend recently suggested searching on Amazon.co.uk which I did and I found it. I loved it and will keep the two books for my children to read when they are older and to pass down....