Profile for Rick > Reviews

Rick

Samsung S2 USB 2.0 1TB Ultraslim Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung S2 USB 2.0 1TB Ultraslim Portable Hard Drive - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Last just over 2 years, 19 May 2014
This has recently failed me thus resulting in data to be lost, photos and work etc that I've been storing on there for nearly two years has now been lost. This is the second samsung portable hdd to fail me. I only used it to watch videos on to my playstation 3 and view photos and play music. I'm not impressed by these portable drives and have opted for a desktop one, hopefully that will be a better friend to me.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black - HX-M101TCB/G
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black - HX-M101TCB/G

1.0 out of 5 stars Only last 6 months, 19 May 2014
This product was purchased on the 31st of may 2013 and only last me till December 2013. I would steer clear as I lost all my backed up files, although the customer service was brilliant they had offered me a refund or replacement. Obviously I didn't get the replacement because that one might have died within a year as well so I opted for a refund and have now decided to invest in a desktop hard drive.

VicTsing® USB Case Box of DVD Writer Case CD Drive/External SATA for Macbook Pro SuperDrive

1.0 out of 5 stars Case does not close, 12 Nov. 2013
Bought this a few weeks ago, thought it was all fine until I tried to use it today. Realised the case doesn't close properly so when you slide the disc in it doesn't actually go in to the cd drive instead it is pushed inside and above the actual drive. Even with the nothing inside the case it still doesn't close properly, don't know if it's my luck or if these are all the same though. I wasn't impressed from this though

LEGO Technic 9392: Quad Bike
LEGO Technic 9392: Quad Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but might be a bit hard for a 5 year old to make, 7 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Technic 9392: Quad Bike (Toy)
I bought this spontaneously and it's one of the best buys. Made it in about an hour and it looks wicked on my desk!

Mortal Kombat - Master System - PAL
Mortal Kombat - Master System - PAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 2 Aug. 2011
Just a real blast from the past, brings back my childhood and I was very impressed by the speed of delivery, I ordered it 2 days ago and it got here this morning! Wow!

The game has 6 characters with a arcade ladder since it's based on the arcade game Mortal Kombat, but yh I love it! Even though I have a ps3 this game will keep me amused for hours, the single player arcade is just so hard and it will make you want to complete it and it has the added bonus of finding out how to do the characters special moves since there isn't a move list.

All in all a real keeper and i'm glad I purchased this!