Profile for CharlieDuck > Reviews

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Be My Baby
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip, 5.5 ml, Be My Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Lip Colour., 18 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This goes on very creamy and soft and fluid and then dries to a matte finish which is a slightly strange feeling on my lips, but I got used to it very quickly. You can't move your lips over each other the way you might with a glossier finish, but that's fine. It was very long lasting and very well pigmented, I didn't need to use much. It has an unidentifiable scent about it, but nothing cloying or annoying. The plain, slim packaging is not up market or luxurious, but okay looking. I like this product. It doesn't transfer much which is good eating and drinking. I recommend it.

Honeywell HYF290E QuietSet Tower Fan with Remote Control, Black
Honeywell HYF290E QuietSet Tower Fan with Remote Control, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Designed, 11 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent fan. It has loads of settings, all of which are logical to use and clearly marked. It even has a remote control! To be honest there are probably too many speed settings, three would probably do, but the quite mode for night time is good. There is also a sleep timer, which allows you to set it to go off after a set amount of time and a dimmer for the on board lights. The makers seemy to have thought of everything.
Putting it together, out of the box is extremely simple, no RTFM required.
I'm very impressed; all we need is some hot weather, so I can make use of this now!

Ultrasport Football Goal, plug system, made of weatherproof plastic, 180 x 120 x 90 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Goal, Good Value, 11 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great value goal, suitable for most gardens. It is pretty big, so make sure you check the dimensions before buying. We found it fairly easy to put together, the net was a bit fiddly, but not too bad.
It feels robust and I think it will last, as long as your kids don't start hanging from it!

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Bold Liquid Liner 2.5 ml
Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Bold Liquid Liner 2.5 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Black, Very Good., 11 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great liquid eyeliner. It is very black, and bold if you want it to be. I have tested this out on some very hot days and found it didn't budge all day and into the evening. That is a Very Good Thing. Some eyeliners need a primer to work the way you would want them to, but this is good on its own. The only slight negative is the wand. I am not wild for the bobble on the end of it. I would prefer it to be slim there. It means it's a little harder to get on, but that's just me. It depends on what you're used to. I have used a fair few from this range and this particular one is very good and I recommend it.

Heathcote & Ivory Lavender Fields Fragranced Drawer Liners
Heathcote & Ivory Lavender Fields Fragranced Drawer Liners

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Scent, I Love Them, 11 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
They have the most gorgeous scent, I love them. You get five good sized (33.5cm X 50cm) drawer liners that you can easily cut to size. They are printed with all the pictures of the flowers and oils used for the scent. Lavender, Hops, Violet and Amber and Sandalwood. The come in a nice flat pack with a velcro fastening. The scent that then emanates from the drawers is lovely. I was thinking of using it in a suitcase when I travel. I would wear that scent if I could. I like the kinda feminine and slightly old fashioned, but contemporary notion of drawer liners. I don't know how long the scent lasts, I could come back and edit this review when it does. I would recommend this product.

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Five Pan HD Eyeshadow, Foggy Grey
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Five Pan HD Eyeshadow, Foggy Grey
Offered by homeshop3000

2.0 out of 5 stars You gotta get diggy with it., 2 Jun. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I opened the package and immediately thought what a great looking selection of colours in this palette. Then I thought I would take a little of each colour on to my hand to swatch them. They wouldn't swatch! Well, the second from palest did, but the others would not leave the packet. I used a brush and the little applicator that comes with it and my finger. It would not budge. It would need to be crushed to be usable and that's not going to happen.
What a disappointing bit of make up. The quality is not there, no pigment and no usability.
Could not recommend.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Nudist Matte Lip Paint, Number 211, Babe-In
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Nudist Matte Lip Paint, Number 211, Babe-In

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels Lovely And Soft, 15 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This goes on really smoothly and feels lovely and soft and comfortable on my lips. It is very matte and very subtle. A real nude which I like with a heavy eye makeup look. It stays on for hours and doesn't transfer too much. I has a vaguely fruity scent, nothing strong though. I like the tube, it feels like nothing will get wasted because you can either cut it open at the end or squeeze it to get everything. I recommend it.

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Liquid Lipstick, Number 76, Obsessed

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Very shiny and Pigmented, 15 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice, very shiny and pigmented lip gloss. It has a slight scent of baby powder to it, nothing offensive. It goes on pretty well with quite a nicely shaped doe foot wand. I like the staying power of it.
The problem is that it bleeds a lot without a lip liner, it's because it's so shiny and slippy. It stayed on for hours with some transferance, but I had to keep wiping around the edges and checking on it. I can't trust it. I will try it again tomorrow with a long lasting lipliner and edit.

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor, 1.7 g, Rhubarb
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor, 1.7 g, Rhubarb
Offered by ClickWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful creamy lipstick., 29 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very pigmented, lovely lip colour. I love it. I really love Revlon and use their foundation every day and have several of their lipsticks. The quality is fantastic. There is a scent I wasn't expecting, kinda fruity, but that's okay. The colour is strong and stays on all day with a lip pencil lining it. The angled top of the container is good for me, it feels easier somehow to use. There does seem less in the pack than your average lipstick by size and weight, but you do not need to keep swiping it on, it covers quickly, so perhaps I will use less. I recommend this.

Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Toner Normal Skin 200ml
Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Toner Normal Skin 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toning lotion., 29 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Garnier have so many really fabulous products and this is another. I love it. It smells fresh and natural and isn't too highly scented for me. I found I didn't need much and it toned without drying like some do. I usually wash my face and then moisturise, but I am now using this inbetween and it's a nice step in my routine. It feels like it takes off any remnants of makeup I might have missed and leaves my face clean and soft. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20