Profile for Sam Gardner > Reviews

Sam Gardner "Sam"

chloe innocence edt 30ml
chloe innocence edt 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!! :), 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: chloe innocence edt 30ml (Misc.)
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!!! Would have to be one of my all time favourites its so unique and such an exquisite smell in a class of its own!! Though so very rare nowadays Amazon is the only place I could find the perfume but £52?! I used to buy it from Asda years ago for under £10 a bottle!!

John Adams Doggie Doo Game
John Adams Doggie Doo Game

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
I would not recommend anyone to buy this product as it is absolute rubbish! I did not buy from Amazon though wanted to write a review to make people aware of just how rubbish it is and not to buy! My 6 yr old son saw this advertised on tv and, like any kid I could imagine, thought it was great and begged and pleaded with me to get it for him! I refused as I did not see it as good educational fun, unlike so many other games out there! However he recently had some birthday money and so, after seeing the ad again on tv, I said that he could buy it out of his own money if he wished. However, I wished that I had stuck with my first instinct as this really is the biggest load of rubbish! The instructions state to insert the "EXACT" cookie size treat into the dogs mouth using the mould supplied (apparently this is the EXACT amount required to play the game). Well we did this and began the game but about 50 pumps later still no poop! The instructions then state that if this happens to add more food to the dogs mouth - how can this be so if the amount previously inserted was the EXACT amount required?! There is a customer service number on the instructions to call if any problems, rather than returning to the store (who probably won't take it back now anyway as all of the seals on the bags are broken!)and I shall definitely be calling customer services @ Ideal first thing on Monday morning to tell them exactly how rubbish this game is and demanding my sons money back! I really do not see the point of this game and now have a very disappointed little boy who is £22 worse off! So to anyone out there thinking of buying this game seriously DO NOT!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

Magnetic Man
Magnetic Man
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...., 1 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Magnetic Man (Audio CD)
Having read the reviews on this album I decided to give it a try although I have to admit I was a little disappointed on first listening to it - I am hoping that it will grow on me over time! Fave tracks are I Need Air and the two by Katy B - to me this album is not half as good as Katy B On A Mission, which I absolutely love! I really wanted to like this album and was looking forward to listening to it but I was rather disappointed!

On a Mission
On a Mission

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this new album, 5 July 2011
This review is from: On a Mission (Audio CD)
Having only heard a couple of Katy B's songs I have to admit I was a little dubious upon ordering this album although having read the reviews I decided to give it a go. Well I have to say I was not disappointed and would go as far to say that this is the best album I have bought in a long time. I'm loving every track on the album although my personal favourites are Katy on a Mission, Broken Record, Perfect Stranger, Hard to Get and also hidden track no 13 Water. Katy B is one very talented young female artist so go on and add this CD to your collection - you will not be disapointed!

Elements Silver E2053 Ladies Marcasite Daisy Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Elements Silver E2053 Ladies Marcasite Daisy Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful dainty earrings, 9 Mar. 2010
I bought these earrings as a mother's day gift for my mother in law. The earrings were dispatched and received within a week of ordering (via Super Saver free delivery). Although they are rather small and dainty they are absolutely beautiful and I hope my mother in law loves them!

9ct White Gold Black And White Diamond Twist Pendant
9ct White Gold Black And White Diamond Twist Pendant

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected although still pretty and dainty, 9 Mar. 2010
I ordered this as a 60th birthday present for my mum as I wanted to get her something really special. The item was dispatched and arrived within a week of ordering although I was a little disappointed upon receipt as it is A LOT smaller than I expected. The chain is really thin and delicate and the clasp is tiny. However, on saying that the pendant, although on the small side, is rather dainty and quite pretty - definitely more of a going out necklace rather than for every day wear. I don't know what I really expected for the money because at the end of the day I realise diamonds don't come cheap! I have decided to keep the necklace and I hope my mum likes it! Overall, although on the rather small side, the necklace is pretty with diamonds for a fraction of the price!