Profile for Lilly > Reviews

Lilly

Toni & Guy Label.m Gentle Cleansing Shampoo 1 lt
Toni & Guy Label.m Gentle Cleansing Shampoo 1 lt
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this product is genuine and is therefore extremely good value and I will buy again, 20 Jan. 2016
I was worried about this product as someone had written a review about it possibly being an imitation. I therefore bought a small bottle of the same shampoo from T&G. Both products look and smell exactly the same so, as far as I am concerned, I think this product is genuine and is therefore extremely good value and I will buy again.

DETOX FOOT PATCH - ELIMINATES TOXINS FROM THE BODY - LOT OF 30 x PATCHES
DETOX FOOT PATCH - ELIMINATES TOXINS FROM THE BODY - LOT OF 30 x PATCHES

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought these because of the price - cheaper than ..., 9 July 2014
I bought these because of the price - cheaper than others on the market. However they do not stick to the feet well at all and I have to keep them on at night with socks otherwise they fall off.

Bodytox Detox Foot 14 Patches
Bodytox Detox Foot 14 Patches

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent, they stick to the feet well and whether ..., 9 July 2014
These are excellent, they stick to the feet well and whether its psychological or not I really think I do feel less tired from using them! I did try a cheaper version on the market as these are quite expensive but they were not nearly as good as these Bodytox ones so I think it is worth paying the extra and getting this brand.

Brabantia Perfect Flow Ironing Board Cover, Size C, Wide - Bubbles
Brabantia Perfect Flow Ironing Board Cover, Size C, Wide - Bubbles

4.0 out of 5 stars However it is a good cover to iron on and stop lots of water ..., 9 July 2014
This is the correct size for my ironing board - however I find it a little too narrow in width to stay on the board well, it could be a little wider. However it is a good cover to iron on and stop lots of water dripping on the floor from using my steam iron.

Erborian - CC Cream HD - Radiance Cream - 45 ml
Erborian - CC Cream HD - Radiance Cream - 45 ml
Offered by parapromos

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream - gives skin a radiant glow and only ..., 9 July 2014
Fantastic cream - gives skin a radiant glow and only needs a thin covering of foundation on top, if at all. Love it!

Hashi: A Japanese Cookery Course
Hashi: A Japanese Cookery Course
by Reiko Hashimoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this book!, 13 Jan. 2012
Being part Japanese I do cook a few dishes but was interested in seeing this book to learn a few more and perhaps giving to my children so that they can cook for themselves and have the recipes on hand. I will however have to buy a couple more to give to them as I am not parting with my copy! All the main well known dishes which 'foreigners' like are included and the others look appetizing, which is great, as a few of the other Japanese cookbooks I have I am not keen on eating at least half of the recipes so I only use part of the book! So I think this is a perfect book for non-Japanese and Japanese alike.