Profile for PJC > Reviews

Content by PJC

PJC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
50th Birthday Gifts For Women - Oldscool 1967 Womens T Shirt - 50th Birthday Gift Ideas - 50th Birthday Presents (X-Large, Pink)
Offered by Paranoid Penguin

5.0 out of 5 stars Too samll - but good quality, 26 Jun. 2017
I think I ordered the biggest size there was and it was still too small (and too clingy) for my friend. Lovely quality thought - but not suitable for above a size 12 (UK) I should think.

Scottish and Manx Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey in the Footsteps of the Stevensons
by Ian Cowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures, 26 Jun. 2017
This was a gift and was much appreciated by my friend who just loves lighthouses! Expensive but unique.

Special Friend 50th Birthday Charm Bracelet with Gift Box Women's Jewellery
Special Friend 50th Birthday Charm Bracelet with Gift Box Women's Jewellery
Offered by Jewellery Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 26 Jun. 2017
This was actually far nicer than I thought it would be and my friend loves it! Worth the money for sure.

Convenient multi-purpose box with a key (ballot box collection box suggestion box questionnaire opinion box, etc.) silver gray W22cm (japan import)
Offered by Fast Japan eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 26 Jun. 2017
Great little lockable box - suitable for our questionnaires. Worth the money and arrived on time in good condition.

Paper Colour liderpapel Sepia A4 80 g/m2 Pack of 500
Paper Colour liderpapel Sepia A4 80 g/m2 Pack of 500

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right for my needs., 26 Jun. 2017
Not really sepia coloured - more orangey. I wanted the paper to look old fashioned. I did not return the box (as yet unused!) as I went on holiday and deemed it too late to return the merchandise when I got back.
Service was quick though.

Curls by Paul Mitchell Twirl Around 150ml
Curls by Paul Mitchell Twirl Around 150ml
Offered by BEAUTY EMPIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for perms too!, 2 Jun. 2017
I use this for my very lightly permed hair. If I do not use this before drying my hair then my hair will dry poker straight. But if I apply some of this product before blow drying it re-activates my perm. Brilliant!

So...That's Why I'm Bonkers!: A girl's guide to surviving the menopause
So...That's Why I'm Bonkers!: A girl's guide to surviving the menopause

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a quick read for the price!, 27 April 2017
Not a bad guide - but could do with a bit more detail on mitigation for all the symptoms especially around where to purchase, what to purchase and how much to take (if it is a supplement for example). It dwells a lot on the experience of the writer and her friends which in some ways is good - but I think perhaps there is too much of it and it serves to just pad out what is high level book. You really want to get to the heart of the issues and have ideas suggested to get over them - but it seems to be sporadically dealt with within this book. I did however learn a bit more about menopause than I knew e.g. symptoms include pins & needles, irregular heart beat etc. so it was re-assuring in that respect. It wasn't expensive so I think it is worth a read if only to compare your experience with the author!

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let this one go!, 23 April 2017
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
What a great story - it was our book for the month of April in my local book club - otherwise I Don't think I would have chosen it. But it really is a wee gem, where all the usual cliches apply I.e. real page turner, I couldn't put it down, an unexpected twist at the end etcetera etcetera. I'm going to have to read Claire's next book now!!
Do buy this book - you won't be disappointed.

Stationery Island Chalk Pens D60 6mm Chisel Nib - Dry Wipe Erase Chalk Markers Pack of 4 Colours
Offered by Stationery Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invention!, 13 April 2017
Great invention - and love the fact that they come in different colours! Bought with the A4 stick on blackboard pieces - which we use on our fridge to highlight our to-do list. Product is great and the pens don't dry out quickly if you leave the top off the pen for more than 30 seconds! Easy to wipe off and start again also. Would thoroughly recommend.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars These pellets are great. Soooo much better than the granular kitty litter ..., 30 Mar. 2017
These pellets are great. Soooo much better than the granular kitty litter for cleaning up purposes and for producing less odours - there is only a slight woody smell with this - no horrible cat urine smell. And it lasts a long time. I thoroughly recommend this brand and will be buying again.
PS) Cat prefers this to the gritty stuff as well)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6