Profile for Tade > Reviews

Content by Tade

Tade

New iPhone 6 Case Cover Black Hard Back Hybrid Rubberised Hard Back Durable Phone Product (4.7" Inch 2014 iphone 6 Smartphone) from The Keep Talking Shop® Accessories (Black Hybrid Case)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Dec. 2014
Great product. Great feel. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 6. I recommend the hybrid if you're going for overall aesthetics. However it does not cover your phone all round. Mainly suitable for scratches and not drops on hard ground.

Simply Leather Suede & NuBuck Cleaning Kit. Inc. Brush & Cloth
Simply Leather Suede & NuBuck Cleaning Kit. Inc. Brush & Cloth
Offered by The Leather Clinic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 27 Aug. 2014
Great product. Will be buying more of this when I finish the one I originally purchased. Very effective and easy to use. Happy I bought this.

Just Stationery Twin Tip CD/DVD Marker Pen
Just Stationery Twin Tip CD/DVD Marker Pen
Offered by EASY 4 SAVE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry and did not work when I opened it., 27 Aug. 2014
Rubbish product. Pen was already dry when I opened it and I haven't even used it! Poor quality. Very cheap so I can't really complain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 27 Aug. 2014
Great product and done the job for my 21st Birthday party. Suitable for all types of alcoholic bottles I had at my party ranging from belvedere to disaranno to Malibu shaped bottles.