Profile for J. Davies > Reviews

Vintage Kitchen 3 Piece Summerbouse Blue Tea Coffee Sugar Storage Canister Set
Vintage Kitchen 3 Piece Summerbouse Blue Tea Coffee Sugar Storage Canister Set
Offered by Blyme

2.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear if you want one labelled Sugar!, 14 Jan. 2017
The canisters are very nice, bit I received 2 labelled Coffee and no Sugar!! I had already thrown away the packaging and washed them before I realised!

Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Arch Support, BEST 24/7 Foot Care Compression Sleeve, Better than Night Splint, Eases Swelling & Heel Spurs, Ankle Brace Support, Increases Circulation (BLACK L/XL)
Offered by Physix Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast relief for plantar fasciitis pain, 4 Jan. 2017
I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis to my right foot intermittently over the last few years following an ankle sprain on the other foot. During November and December I was suffering quite a lot of pain and it was stopping me from walking and getting to my usual gym classes. After reading the positive reviews for this compression sleeve, I thought I'd give it a go.
The box came well packaged and arrived the day after I ordered it - which was over the Christmas period, so I was already impressed. I started wearing the sleeve immediately and felt some relief straight away. The next day we went on a family trip to the theatre in London, which involved a lot of walking and standing around. I had been dreading it beacause of my foot pain, however I was really happily surprised that by the end of the day, I only had some slight discomfort.
Since then I've been wearing a sleeve daily. I take it off at night, but I am not hobbling when I get up in the morning. I do still get some pain during the day, and will continue wearing the sleeve until this episode of PF fully resolves. I would definitely recommend this product to any sufferers of PF.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Tablet (Bronze) - (WiFi, ARM Exynos 5 Octa-Core 1.9GHz, 3GB RAM, 16GB Storage)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the 32gb model!, 29 Jan. 2016
This is a brilliant tablet but get the 32gb model. I got the 16gb for Xmas and by lunchtime I had 6gb left. I was surprised because I had only installed 5 apps so that means 9.65 was used starting the device up and thing THAT IT WON'T LET YOU UNINSTALL! GO FOR THE 32 GB MODEL!!!!!!

Personalised Name Wine Glass Charm with Stars by Libby's Market Place
Personalised Name Wine Glass Charm with Stars by Libby's Market Place
Offered by Libby's Market Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic service, thank you, 5 Nov. 2015
Absolutely fantastic service, thank you! I ordered 9 charms on a Tuesday evening and they arrived on Thursday morning. All perfect. I highly recommend Libby's Market Place.

FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram
FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram

5.0 out of 5 stars sick appp, 23 Oct. 2015
It's a boss app buy it it's werf it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, brilliant product, 15 Sept. 2015
My personalised caravan plaque was delivered the day after I made the order - and is absolutely perfect. Packaging was ideal and fitted through my letter box. Would highly recommend to you all.

Viskey Black Metal Practice Butterfly Comb Style Knife Trainer Tool
Viskey Black Metal Practice Butterfly Comb Style Knife Trainer Tool

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this product because it breaks so easily, 12 Sept. 2015
(i want to give no stars but it made me give 1) you should never buy this product save a couple of pounds more and buy the benchmade comb knife. they have broken the copyright and taken benchmades symbol, the latch that holds it in place doesnt work propperly (its to big and flips down) and the pin that stops it from flopping fell out without an hour of use do not buy this product word of advice

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars a good product to have, 15 Nov. 2014
This hidden blade is quite a amazing thing to have, it is a great product to buy but I particularly am going to mod it a bit I ordered 2 so I was quite pleased with them the packaging was terrible and one of the Velcro straps didn't come with it so where going to buy 2 Velcro straps and 2 leather straps all in all it's a good product. (Reviewed by William age 9)

Mega Bloks Play-n-Go Wagon
Mega Bloks Play-n-Go Wagon

1.0 out of 5 stars No blocks inside, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Play-n-Go Wagon (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's son who we travelled a long way to visit. When he opened it up there were no blocks inside. Very disappointed.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
It is a good game but when you up date it it will take quite a while before it allows you to up date the game

Page: 1 | 2