Profile for chris > Reviews

Content by chris

chris

AROCCOM® Silicone Travel Bottle, Leakproof, BPA Free, Refillable Cosmetic Travel Containers, TSA Carry On Approved, 4 of set (Large)
Offered by Danube2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan. 2017
Ordered the large size and they're a decent size for a weeks' worth of use.

The suction cup works well and the bottles are easy to fill.

Serenity Antibacterial Alcohol-Free Patient Wipes
Serenity Antibacterial Alcohol-Free Patient Wipes
Offered by Serenity Hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value wipes, 24 Oct. 2016
Decent wipes in an easy to use dispenser. Great value.

Microfibers Cleaning Cloths - 5 EXTRA LARGE Colorful Cloths Suitable for Cleaning Glasses, Spectacles, Cameras, iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Cell Phones, LCD Screens, Silverware and Other Delicate Surfaces by ECO-FUSED?(12 x 12 inch / 30 x 30 cm Black, Grey, Green, Blue, Yellow)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality cloths, 24 Oct. 2016
Nice, large, decent quality cloths that don't appear to shed any little strands of fibre like cheaper ones do.

Amazon Underground
Amazon Underground

1.0 out of 5 stars Update broke everything, 16 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Amazon Underground (App)
Recent update broke everything. "Sorry the page could not be found"on everything

EasyAcc 5600mAh External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank with built-in Flashlight for Apple iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod; Android Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2; HTC One, One X, S; LG Optimus G, I9, I7, 4X HD, Nokia Lumia 920, Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z; MP3, MP4,GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more [Light and Small, but High capacity!]

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and full of beans!, 8 Aug. 2012
Bought this as I needed another battery that was smaller than my current 7000mah one. This one fit the bill and works perfectly.

The torch is a nice bonus but the best thing, I've found, is that it's possible to turn the battery off by holding down the button. I was pleasantly surprised because my existing battery can't do this.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Small problem, 4 Dec. 2004
This product is fantastic and audio and video quality is great when encoded videos are played on it. I haven't yet tried to record anything off the tv yet. The cables are quite daunting and tangly.
As for the 'Hold' function, if you read the manual you can initiate the hold funtion by holding the 1st of the bottom three buttons down for 3 seconds and it will display "buttons locked" on the screen
I left my archos alone for a while and I may have bashed it about about because I forgot it was in my bag but now it has some strange problems with displaying my files. I think I may have a corrupted hard disk and it keeps resetting whenever I switch it on/off. But this is probably just an isolated incident.