Profile for SLOU3 > Reviews

Mission: Leadership: Lifting the Mask
Mission: Leadership: Lifting the Mask
by Ben Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 13 Mar. 2017
I thought I would not enjoy this book, as books linked to the military would not normally interest me. However I loved reading about Ben's experiences in the armed services and the learnings that could be applied to business. I found the book really engaging and found the principles really beneficial in my current role. A definite must read for anyone wanting to improve their leadership skills. An excellent book.

The Return Of The Dancing Master
The Return Of The Dancing Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 23 July 2016
Enjoyed this book immensely. I would definitely recommend it; there were p,entry of twists and turns to keep you gripped.

A Place Called Winter
A Place Called Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story., 27 May 2016
An excellent book. Could not put it down. A very emotional story, which was so well written. I loved it

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

1.0 out of 5 stars The service from Amazon was very poor, they do not have any trouble shooting solutions ..., 1 April 2016
Print on the Screen has faded making the kindle unusable. Even though I have had the kindle for 4 years, I have bought at least 4 in the last 5 years. The service from Amazon was very poor, they do not have any trouble shooting solutions for the paper white and can only recommend you replace it offering a £10 discount. The technology is obviously not robust enough.

The Paying Guests
The Paying Guests

5.0 out of 5 stars The story telling was so good, I could not put the book down. A truly excellent read, 5 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Paying Guests (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read

Sisters of Treason (The Tudor Trilogy)
Sisters of Treason (The Tudor Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I read the Quuen's Gambit and enjoyed it so much I had to buy Sisters of Treason. I have not been disappointed. Excellent., 27 Dec. 2014
A superb read

The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair
The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2014
Excellent. I was not disappointed at all. A great read.

The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, 12 July 2014
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Kindle Edition)
A superb story, which I found hard to put down. It kept me enthrall end from the very beginning.

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 18 May 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book based on the reviews and it did not disappoint. As the plot twisted and turned, I could not stop reading. Such a gripping story from beginning to end. Can't wait to read more by Jo Nesbo.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't remember the last time a book made me cry - it was an amazing read, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down, such a compelling story. I am recommending it to all my friends. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2