Profile for CallyD > Reviews

Style Eyes
Style Eyes
by Taylor Chang-Babaian

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Style Eyes (Paperback)
Would have loved diagrams on how to apply the make-up rather than directions. I do like the handy tips though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ***EXCELLENT BRUSH***, 21 July 2013
This brush was recommended to me so I ordered it & I wasn't disappointed, it's a firm pencil brush BUT bristles are soft. EXCELLENT seller. Would recommended to anyone! :0))))

Sigma Beauty Precision Tapered Brush P86
Sigma Beauty Precision Tapered Brush P86
Offered by Our Pampered Home-Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars STILL TRYING!!!!, 16 July 2013
Tried to use this to blend a gel eye liner in order to create a smokey eye but didn't work as well as I thought it would, so wil try again but with eyeshadow next time!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP!, 5 May 2013
Worked properly on 3 ocassions, now its neither use nor orniment!! It now runs like its battery operated, dead slow! Thenit will suddenly run at full speed its obviously faulty & in my opinion its dangerous. I've contacted the seller a few times they last time they told me to "get this"...read the intructions!!! I can't tell you how insulting that was!! :-(

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars "FANTASTIC", 25 Aug. 2012
I am sorry I did'nt purchase these brushes before I had already payed £40 for other brushes (MAC brand) which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as these. A "must" for you makeup bag!:-))

PaperPro - 1756 - Eco Stapler Compact with One Finger Stapling Power, 15 Sheets, Sand/Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars "WOW"!!!!, 22 Aug. 2012
"DO NOT" purchase any other stapler BECAUSE this is "THE ONE" it's 'AMAZZZING'!! My mum has Arthritis in her hands so I bought this for her and she said there is NO effort what so ever in using this so I had a go of it and well "WOW"!!! A 'must','must','must' have for any crafter or office!! :0))

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars "supercalifragilisticeexpialidocious", 22 Aug. 2012
Ladies you have to ditch your old 'foundation' brush because this one 'SIMPLY IS THE BEST'!! I was completely 'bowled over' with the way the foundation went on when using this brush, the brush it's self is so soft unlike some foundation brushes which I find to be quite harsh & stiff. I'm sorry I didn't purchase this brush before I had already paid £40 for other brushes which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as this. A "must", "must", "must" for your makeup bag!!

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars "BRILLIANT", 22 Aug. 2012
I am sorry I did'nt purchase this brush before I had already payed £40 for other brushes which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as these. A "must" for you makeup bag!!!

Real Techniques Starter Kit
Real Techniques Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars "AMAZING PRODUCT", 22 Aug. 2012
I am sorry I did'nt purchase these brushes before I had already payed £40 for other brushes which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as these. A "must" for you makeup bag!!!