Profile for Annie Black > Reviews

Content by Annie Black

Annie Black "No curse we can’t reverse. No spell we can’t break. No demon we can’t exterminate" (UK)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 22 July 2010
I bought this camera because it looks and sounds great on paper, but I have found the image quality is truly awful. When it takes good pictures they are stunning but it takes five times as many bad than it does good. Its ok if image quality isn't a huge priority for you as this was, in my opinion, its only flaw.
The beauty setting and the automatic scene selection are really great settings, and the video mode is great too.
I have just purchased the Canon Powershot s90 which will hopefully be more suited to me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for professionals on days off, 11 Nov. 2009
This camera has been my faithful companion since I bought one soon after it became available. Its only packed up now (years later) because a "friend" decided to lob it across a field and now the focus is a bit off.
Ive used it everyday and the battery still lasts for days after a charge. The image quality is brilliant, and there are many modes and settings to improve this in different conditions. This is perfect if you are looking for something for days out with friends when you dont want to carry around an SLR. It also has video mode and self-timer which I have found very useful in spontaneous situations.
Im looking at the newer Samsung models for my next point and shoot, but if they dont live up to my expectations I will definitely be buying another one of these.