Profile for TimboWix > Reviews

Content by TimboWix

TimboWix "Baker Boy" (Beaconsfield, Bucks UK)

iPhone Cable, Anker PowerLine Lightning Apple Certified Cable (6ft) Heavy-Duty Aramid Fiber Reinforced Cable for iPhone 7/ Plus/ 6s / SE/ Plus, iPad Pro / mini 4 / Air, iPod touch and more Apple Devices (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working after 6 months - more rugged than Apple: I think not, 10 Jun. 2017
Failed after less than 6 months use. How do I get a warranty replacement (t's not obvious)?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2017 3:39 AM BST

Amazon Music [Mac]
Amazon Music [Mac]

3.0 out of 5 stars although I like the clean design of the app it don'ts get ..., 2 May 2016
I use in iTunes to stream music at home, since it supports AirPlay streaming to my speakers. Amazon Music doesn't, so I can just play it from the teeny, tiny speakers on my iMac. Consequently, although I like the clean design of the app it don'ts get used much.

The Fault in Our Stars (Indies Choice Book Awards. Young Adult Fiction)
The Fault in Our Stars (Indies Choice Book Awards. Young Adult Fiction)
by John Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Not SIgned!, 10 Jan. 2012
My daughter got me to order this for her and whilst she's looking forward to reading it the first thing she did was to look for the Author's signature that she expected to be in the book. Like the other reviewers she was left disappointed.

Fresh Bread in the Morning (From Your Bread Machine)
Fresh Bread in the Morning (From Your Bread Machine)
by Annette Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Idea, Brilliant Book, 3 Jan. 2007
I've been using this book for well over a year now with consistently good results. Her premise of removing the supefluous ingredients works for me and I've now started to do some variations of my own based on her recipes.

My daughter and I baked Stollen this Christmas from the recipe in this book and it is great.