Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

TKow Waterproof Protection Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S Green
TKow Waterproof Protection Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Unwanted calls, 8 Dec. 2013
Had high hopes for this, Perfect fit, unfortunately my phone then kept accidentally making calls , thank god for unlimited minutes

Little Treats: Whoopie Pies, Florentines, Fudgelicious, Gooey Chocolate Cakes, Sticky Toffee (International Bakers)
by International Bakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Melt In The Mouth, 12 Mar. 2012
The Ladies Wot Read, were recently gifted a copy of this book.
So far we have tried the Rich Chocolate Fudge recipe on page 82, we've made two batches, (both of which didn't last very long AT ALL !!)
The instructions are clearly written, and the ingredients are easily obtainable.
We were so delighted with the Fudge that we uploaded a customer image on the product page.
The book also has it's own facebook page, for fans to upload their masterpieces.
We would recommend this book to anyone with a sweet tooth !
Comment Comment | Permalink

Just One of Those Flings (The Merry Widows Book 2)
Just One of Those Flings (The Merry Widows Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars my cheeks ache from smiling!!!, 20 Jan. 2012
This is now the fifth book i've read by Candice Hern, and yet again an excellent read.
I've had a permanent grin on my face for the last 24 hrs, and came very close to having my iphone confiscated, following this mornings breakfast where i served up cold toast & overbrewed tea, all because i couldn't put the book down !!
I now have an agonising wait for the kindle release of book 3, just knowing that it's the story of Grace & Lord Rochdale puts the grin back on my face.

A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1) (All Souls Trilogy)
A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1) (All Souls Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring On Book 2 *****, 19 Jan. 2012
I literally fell over this book on Amazon, and as is so often the way God Bless Amazon for tripping me up.

I was totally hooked right from the start, I love all the characters, and I found myself smiling whilst reading, which in my book means this is a hit.

My only criticism is that I finished it far too quickly, only for the agonised realisation as to how long I would have to wait for book two.

I've since recommended it to several friends who have all had the same reaction, I did forwarn them that they would be left feeling very bereft.

I will definately be reading this again before I read the second book

The Regency Rakes Trilogy (Boxed Set of 3 Regency Romances)
The Regency Rakes Trilogy (Boxed Set of 3 Regency Romances)

5.0 out of 5 stars a whole weekend of pure bliss, 18 Jan. 2012
Candice Hern has done it again.
The Rakes Trilogy - contains three novels based around three friends, and the women in their lives.
Each of the three novels were complete page turners, and as a result I quite forgot that I had a husband and two children of my own!!!
Candice's style of writing simply transports you to another time.

In the Thrill of the Night (The Merry Widows Book 1)
In the Thrill of the Night (The Merry Widows Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ticked all the boxes 5*, 18 Jan. 2012
Having now read quite a few Regency Romances I've realised that I expect several things from a novel.
A Good storyline
Strong Female characters
Dashing Male characters
Romance
Humour
What can i say 'In The Thrill of the Night' ticks all the boxes, right from the start I had a permanent grin on my face and I couldn't put the book down.
The book introduces us to The Merry Widows, a group of strong females, each in their own way. And as for Adam the main male character, he just curls your toes !
This is the first in a trilogy, each one centering around one of the Merry Widows. If your looking to escape the real world for a while then this is book for you.