Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "O.S." (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Buff High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear - Nile
Buff High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear - Nile
Offered by Sportversand Kim Mueller

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought it to use while cycling, very happy with it as there are lots of combinations can be used for different weather conditions. Doesn't prevent breathing. Dries quick.

ZyXEL GS108S 8 Port Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Media Switch
ZyXEL GS108S 8 Port Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Media Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly priced quality switch., 30 July 2013
It's great to see transfers over 80MB/sec, it does what it says.
Haven't tested built-in QoS capabilities yet, but big file tests are very successful.
And I bought cheaper from somewhere else.

Mini Micro scooter Childrens scooter with T-bar handle - Blue
Mini Micro scooter Childrens scooter with T-bar handle - Blue
Offered by Micro Scooters Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Limit Information, 9 July 2013
The mini micro is a high quality and lovely scooter, and this is not my review subject.

I'd like to add some information about 20kg weight limit of the product, it's limit in Australia is 35kg and their explanation to this on their website is

"Please note: Although the bottom of the scooter shows a weight limit of 20kg, the Mini Micro is designed with a weight recommendation of 35kg. The reason for the difference: European standards dictate that weights are displayed as 20, 50 or 100kg."

FYI
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 10:11 PM BST

Noctua NF-S12B FLX 120mm Fan
Noctua NF-S12B FLX 120mm Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Really silent., 15 April 2013
It is really silent, it comes with two speed reducers, so you have three different rpm options in total. .

C2G 0.5m Internal SAS 32-pin (SFF-8484) to Four Serial ATA (SATA) Cable
C2G 0.5m Internal SAS 32-pin (SFF-8484) to Four Serial ATA (SATA) Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 15 April 2013
I bought it to use with my HP Perc 5i controller in my lab whitebox. Works as expected. . .

Akasa AK-VCX-01chipset cooling kit
Akasa AK-VCX-01chipset cooling kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, lost of options and value., 21 Feb. 2013
I bought it to mod my Perc 5/i card, used two of the heatsinks, replaced the default heatsink on Intel chip with active one by using the thermal paste and old wire and place the passive one on LSI chip. Easy, clean upgrade for cooler Perc in cramped case. I recommend this product as it provides 3 heatsinks, fan, thermal paste, adhesive tapes etc. And it is quiet too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TeckNet USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface USB 3.0 Dual Expansion Card
TeckNet USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface USB 3.0 Dual Expansion Card
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance/value., 5 Oct. 2012
Have bought Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 portable drive for backups, the average Disk Write/sec was about 30MB/sec. I've decided to buy a cheap USB 3.0 PCI card to speed up the process. Just installed this card and started the backup again. Now I can see ~80MB/sec (for long periods), generally it is over 75MB/sec. So this upgrade make my backups at least 2.5 times faster.

The card I received looks different then the image here. It has got smaller more modern capacitors. It has NEC D720200AF1 chip on it. I also used Akasa AK-CBPW03-15 SATA PSU Power to 4 Pin Molex Connector Adaptor connector (Check if your SATA PSU cable can reach to card area first as this connector is very short.)

Driver:
I installed latest Renesas USB 3.0 drivers from Lenovo's web site (version 2.1.36.0 Aug 2012), installation was easy and quick. You can search "DS015025 Lenovo" to locate it.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, bargain, 3 April 2012
I agree with all other good reviews, it is a simple product and does what it says properly, I also think it's a bargain and the delivery was really quick.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and delivery, 30 Sept. 2011
Bag looks really nice and high quality. Good workmanship and attention to all details from parts to packaging.
Fast delivery.
My only recommendation to seller is updating order status as status changes, it still says dispatching soon. I'm sure people love watching the status of their orders.

HTC Desire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha
HTC Desire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! an amazing combination., 22 April 2010
I used WM 5.0 and 6 series and iPhone before, and was waiting for WM7 to buy a more flexible, complicate enough to allow me do more changes, or provide more control and well supported phone.

Android changed my idea, I think iPhone is very successful because of its simple use and application support, WM7 might not be a success because of it's business related developer partner base, but Google's Android has got a dev. army, plus multiple high quality device options from different manufacturers, so I decided to buy Desire, and really happy, it is fast, easy use but it gives you more control if you want, flexible OS, very nice built-in apps and huge market app list, etc. etc.

Page: 1 | 2