Profile for cj12 > Reviews

cj12

Nineteen Minutes
Nineteen Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 12 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Nineteen Minutes (Kindle Edition)
I needed to keep reading, knowing not everything had been said and there would be a twist in the tale. I had my suspicions about who did what but was still surprised by the final outcome based on what I had read. An emotional all story that will have you wanting to keep reading on.

Ruby Flynn
Ruby Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy, enjoyable read, 30 April 2016
This review is from: Ruby Flynn (Kindle Edition)
Well written, making the reader want to know more about Ruby's history. A well told story which, at times I didn't want to put down.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing, 10 July 2014
Given all the hype about the film I felt I should read the book..and then maybe watch the film. The book had me hanging off every word and I couldn't put it down until I had finished. At a time of grief I actually found this book comforting. A read I would recommend to everyone.

The Stick Book: Loads of things you can make or do with  a stick
The Stick Book: Loads of things you can make or do with a stick

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than Pooh Sticks alone, 22 April 2014
Who knew so many things were possible for a child and some sticks. As a Beaver Leader, and working in an Infant School, I have found this a really useful little book that is easy to pick up and read filled with great ideas.

The Wild Weather Book: Loads of things to do outdoors in rain, wind and snow
The Wild Weather Book: Loads of things to do outdoors in rain, wind and snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in any weather, 22 April 2014
Easily readable and some great ideas. No need to stay indoors whatever the British weather throws at us with all the great ideas in this book. A great series of books.

Run Wild!: Outdoor Games and Adventures
Run Wild!: Outdoor Games and Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous ideas, 22 April 2014
This book reminded me of activities I had done as a child and used in the past with young people. For my new assistants it has opened their eyes to using the outdoors more.

Word Chums
Word Chums

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but frustrating, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
Can spend hours playing this game but do get frustrated by the words accepted from opponents - assuming American dictionary S not heard of many of the words and even definitions don't always explain clearly. However, still find a challenge in this game and love it when I win!