Profile for Gemma Brophy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Made in Reality
Made in Reality

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Made in Reality (Kindle Edition)
Great read, better than I thought it would be.

Storm in a C Cup: My Autobiography
Storm in a C Cup: My Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 10 Nov. 2015
Good read, Caroline comes across as a nice normal girl who worked hard to get were she is. I think this would be a good read for teenage girls as it proves that even when life knocks you down at times you find away to get back up,

My Side of Life: The Autobiography
My Side of Life: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, 21 Mar. 2015
So much better than i thought it would be. Honest and true

My Fight to the Top
My Fight to the Top

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too celeb light for me, 21 Mar. 2015
Love Michelle and find her so inspirational but was a little disappointed in this book it was a but celebrity light for me..however did read it in one day.

Lost and Found: My Story
Lost and Found: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 1 Feb. 2015
This is a brilliant read, written in a matter of fact way with lots of Lnyda"s unique personality coming through, her life was colourful and dramatic and not always easy but Lynda lays it all out in a very honest way.

Mind Over Fatter: See Yourself Slim, Think Yourself Slim, Eat Yourself Slim
Mind Over Fatter: See Yourself Slim, Think Yourself Slim, Eat Yourself Slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, before you read the what to give up books read this, 1 Feb. 2015
Loved this book, made so much sense, written in a way that you feel like you are having a one on one session with a hypnotherapist but also with Anna's unique wit. Read this in one day and would love to see it made into a TV programme.

Davina's 5 Weeks to Sugar-Free: Yummy, easy recipes to help you kick sugar and feel amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Davina can do no wrong, 18 Jan. 2015
Easy Read, Fab Recipes that I cant wait to try

Be Body Beautiful: My guide to a healthy, happy new you
Be Body Beautiful: My guide to a healthy, happy new you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 18 Jan. 2015
Really enjoyed this book, light read but good balance of health and finding out a bit about Lucy. I admire her dedication and her business savy.

Getting Over the X
Getting Over the X

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 18 Jan. 2015
I enjoyed this book, you cant help but feel for Steve caught up in a show that turns you into a character, even when you are playing yourself. The book is a glimpse of the real reality. The more you read the more you see the scars taking part left behind, however you feel like advising Steve to let it go, in seeking an acknowledgement of what he went through he is letting the saga continue and from what I have read in this book and listening to him sing I think he is better than that.

This is Me
This is Me

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a big fan of biography books but this ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: This is Me (Kindle Edition)
I am a big fan of biography books but this one was a bit light for me..story never seemed to get going.

Page: 1 | 2