Profile for Sarah McCaffrey > Reviews

Content by Sarah McCaffrey

Sarah McCaffrey

Clean & Lean Diet: 14 Days to Your Best-ever Body with foreword by Elle Macpherson
by James Duigan

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear by it, 2 April 2013
Ok so some of it is a little extreme. (Use non toxic house products and drink water from glass bottles, for example). But as a rule it's a great book and a great life change for a healthier and leaner you. It's really easy to follow and even though I have never actually managed to complete the full two week detox ( I will one day!), the basic principles work. I drop off the wagon on a regular basis, but always pick the book back up again and just carry on. Highly recommended.

Asus Google Nexus 7 Folio PU Leather Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster By Terrapin - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2013
I had been trying to find case for my nexus for a while. This is great, the magnet turns it on and off when you close it (although I have been told this might interfere with the GPS, but I haven't noticed). It doesn't stand up on it's though, but i don't use it like that anyway. I feel much better having my nexus in my bag with this case on.

4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
Offered by Mailboxsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Warm and Comfy, 2 April 2013
Perfect, warm and really comfotable without being too bulky. And as it's still -1 degrees at home I am wearing them around the house!

Ultrasport Women's  Ski/Snowboard Helmet Race Edition
Ultrasport Women's Ski/Snowboard Helmet Race Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 April 2013
Bought for me first Ski Trip. Comfortable and great, I didn't fall particularly badly so i couldn't tell you if it saved my life or anything. However it certainly protected my head everytime i got out of the Ski Lift and hit myself on the head getting my Ski's out.

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White
Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 April 2013
I bought these for my first Ski Trip. I found them a little odd to get used to, and on the first day when I fell over a bit they were difficult to clean. However once I foud my ski legs, the goggles were very good in both heavy snow and bright sunshine. I would say if you Board and fall over a lot, they might not be that great as they are difficult to clear. But great first ski goggles.