Profile for H. Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by H. Wilkinson

H. Wilkinson
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Portable Charger RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved this product to begin with, 25 July 2016
Loved this product to begin with....now absolutely useless!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR money doesn't hold charge and only had it for a month!!
Can't even find how to refund it!

Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Crosby
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dvd, 29 Jan. 2015
This is one of the best exercise DVDs I have use
I still haven't managed all 12 rounds but haven't managed about 8
Both trainers are good and love the fact there is easier versions of the majority of the exercises
Charlotte doesn't say much or isn't annoying like other DVDs and I love Richard (from the biggest loser)
I love the fact they are 3 minutes as they fly by so if it's a particular hard section I find it more motivating that I know the end is coming

I have tried vickes DVD and this is so much better, I'm using alongside davina 15 minutes so that I can mix it up

Thirteen Weddings
Thirteen Weddings

5.0 out of 5 stars best toon book yet!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Thirteen Weddings (Kindle Edition)
I have read and loved all of Paige toons books and this is my particular favourite I'm fact I couldn't put it down and finished it in one whole day!
I particularly fell in love with bronte the main character!

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars best toon yet!!, 6 Jun. 2012
This review is from: One Perfect Summer (Paperback)
This boook is the best out of all of the books shes written!! (They are all really good though). I managed to read it in two days I just couldnt put it down.
This book follows Alice from when shes 18 and finding her first love, it is a true love story. And you follow her through heartbreak and re falling in love. But as in Paige Toon stylie its all not as it seems.
If you haven't read any of Paige Toons other books after this you will want to read the rest.

Bad Sisters
Bad Sisters
by Rebecca Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing twists and turns, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Bad Sisters (Paperback)
I picked this book as a chance had never heard of the author and was pleasently suprised. Its quite different to the other chick lits around as it has a quite dark story behind it. Bad sisters focuses on three sisters who have all gone theyre seperate ways after a sinster act that happened over 18 years ago, but things start to go wrong in each of theyre lifes and more truths come out about each of the sisters as they were children and in all their new lifes.
Bad sisters is septerated in three parts, and each chapter focuses on a different one of the sisters which is such a good one to learn about each of the sisters.
Its a good mixture of twists, sex, romance and drama and will keep you reading on more and more. Ive just recevied bad girls one of rebecca's previous novels and can't wait to start reading.

The Come-back Girl
The Come-back Girl
by Katie Price

4.0 out of 5 stars another cracking holiday read!, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Come-back Girl (Hardcover)
Katie (or should I say the ghost writer) has done it again and has written a great chick lit. It takes a while to get into and for the story to really quick in, but then I couldn't put it down. I managed to read most of the book on a plane journey home.
Some reviews didn't say it was as good as the rest, but I disagree.
The story is based around a tv talent show and all the set up makes you relate it to many of the tv talent shows out there.
A great holiday read especially if you like any of her other ones.

Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars finally the sequeal, 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Baby Be Mine (Paperback)
After the cliffhanger ending of jonny be good its about time thsi book was released. it picks up two years after where jonny be good finishes and we find out how meg is coping as a mum.
But don't worry if you didn't read jonny be good as paige toon has does a great job of explaining most of it (but I definately recommend reading Johnny be good too as its amazing)
ALl i can say I loved this book, its a little slow to begin with but after 50 pages I couldn't put it down.
Great easy chick lit to read and pick up and loose yourself in.

10 Minute Solution - Belly, Butt And Thigh Blasters [DVD] [2009]
10 Minute Solution - Belly, Butt And Thigh Blasters [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ unknown
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

2.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 21 Aug. 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You think with it syaing on the dvd about 10minute workout that they would be effective workouts, but they are not.
They are awful, and the woman is really american and annoying. I love exercise dvds, I'm a true Davina fan and this is no comparison to it
The band isn't even good, it keeps rolling down and pinchs the skin, Ive used better exercise bands then this.
Stick with Davina or even try jillian michaels 30 day shred as they are 3 20min worksout which work and builid up a sweat unlike this! Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD] [2007]

AmazonBasics Digital Camera Case Leather
AmazonBasics Digital Camera Case Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Does ecactly what it says!, 21 Aug. 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Perfect little camera case, looks smart, fits the camera in and has a hole at the top for a loop to come out of. Also has a belt loop
Looks good and very practical, woudl definately recommend!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING WORKOUT!!!, 13 July 2010
I can not fault this dvd at all it is amazing!!!
Like most of the other reviewers Im a davina girl at heart, but after watching Jillian on The Biggest Loser USA and I loved her and as soon as I knew she did a dvd I had to own it.
The dvd is stuck in three sections.....Ive only done the first two but love them, they only last 20mins and to be honest you oculdn't do anymore after it. Theres no pausing or stopping its giving your body awake up call.
It is one of the best dvds around and one good thing about it it doesn't need much floor space.
Jillina is very encouraging and when you want to stop you do feel like you want to go on

Page: 1 | 2 | 3