Profile for Needtobeanonymous > Reviews

Content by Needtobeanonymous

Needtobeanonymous

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Real Leather Vintage Look Tote Shoulder Bag with Pleated Design by Lorenz (Black)
Offered by SNUGRUGS

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, 18 Oct. 2014
Loved it at first, but 6 months in, all the colour is peeling off and it's fit only for the bin. I know it's cheap, but it's also not fit for purpose

How to Get Your Ex Back Fast! Toy with the Male Psyche and Get Him Back with Skills only a Dating Coach Knows (Relationship and Dating Advice for Women Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps to get perspective, 25 Jun. 2014
OK, TBH, I've no idea if this will work in my situation as it's not at all straightforward. However, it has definitely helped me understand guys a little better and get some perspective and sense of control over myself at least. Like most other people, I wish I'd read Gregg's books earlier, but I am grateful to him for the insights he has given me. Men are strange!

B.Tempt'd by Wacoal Lace Kiss Thong - Night
B.Tempt'd by Wacoal Lace Kiss Thong - Night
Offered by Upfront Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously great underwear, 17 Jun. 2014
These are just the most comfortable underwear... they fit like a second skin so you'd hardly notice you're wearing them.

A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare Stories Book 14)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare Stories Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for kids, 17 Jun. 2014
I love these series of books. It's so handy for kids to understand the basics of the story before taking them to see Shakespeare. I started mine on these aged 6 and they both love Shakespeare now.

How To Save The World: Part 3C - In The End, No-One Can Escape Justice
How To Save The World: Part 3C - In The End, No-One Can Escape Justice

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the whole series, 17 Jun. 2014
No idea why I loved this, but I did. Even the "bap" obsession seemed funny to me (and I'm a girl). Just a really great idea for a series of books, and you have to love Eric!

Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins Now First Published
Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins Now First Published

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 17 Jun. 2014
If you've never read GMH poetry and you have an electronic reading device/app, get this and read... try The Windhover, or Pied Beauty. Not necessarily the easiest of poetry, but the lyrical use of words is truly moving.

Doctor Who Cyberman Pop-Up Birthday Card
Doctor Who Cyberman Pop-Up Birthday Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 17 Jun. 2014
Not quite sure who loved this most, the child who received it or the child who gave it to him!

The Girls' Guide to Dating Zombies
The Girls' Guide to Dating Zombies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 17 Jun. 2014
This was really quite unusual for a chick lit... a bit overly gross in places (yes I skipped the detail on having sex with zombies) but quite challenging, especially where it explores what a world without men would really be like.... would it be a better place for women? OBVIOUSLY as it's chick lit there's a proper bit of romance in it too...

Look Who's Back
Look Who's Back

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Look Who's Back (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to the challenge of this book. It had lots of good points: it was appropriately scary, you felt more sympathy for the main character than you thought you might, it raised some issues about current society. However, and this maybe a thing of cultural references, I didn't think that the satire was really sharp enough to carry the book.

How to Seduce a Married Woman
How to Seduce a Married Woman

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 17 Jun. 2014
OK, I'm a woman and I read this for reasons really too complicated to go into but I have to say I thought this was utter tosh. For one thing it was incredibly short, poorly written and badly laid out (OK so that's 3 things). Also, it's basically just this one guy boasting about what a lothario he is and his main message is to hurt people to keep them interested. Now, I'm not one to judge on who has relationships with who, but the entire premise of this book is about manipulation and control... maybe that's the point, but I'm betting that there's better, kinder ways to do the job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4