Profile for Linda Harris > Reviews

Content by Linda Harris

Linda Harris

Page: 1 | 2
Organic Natural Seruman Therapeutics beeswax Ear Candles (5 pairs) with protective discs
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candles, 27 Feb. 2016
Been paying twice as much in the past, but these are better packaged and just as good quality. Bonus is the price. Thank you.

In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor
In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener, 26 April 2015
This book was a real treat, I learned a lot about the general public. I think Nick is a treasure. Thanks for writing such an informative and at times moving account of your life at work.
I loved it.

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Mar. 2015
So very interesting, it certainly opened my eyes. I was gripped from the moment I started to read.
What a special man to be able to do this job.
The book was funny and infuriating, .
Like I said earlier, an eye opener.
Thank you.

Yuko Zen is Somewhere Else
Yuko Zen is Somewhere Else

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov. 2014
Of course I knew it would be a good read as I've read his other book and lots of his short stories. Well done Simon, I'm ready for your next best seller. Thank you very much.

Coconut Flour Recipes" Delicious Gluten Free Recipes The Whole Family Will Love!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes, 9 Aug. 2014
Very pleased with this free book the recipes are quite easy and look very tasty. Not many savoury though, but who cares.

Matcha Green Tea Health Secrets
Matcha Green Tea Health Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 19 July 2014
I have already ordered my Matcha and will include it in my smoothies and look forward to trying it as a drink with hot water.
I have recommended to friends and family.
A very good informative book.

OIL PULLING: Everything You Need to Know about Oil Pulling Therapy (Oil Pulling Guide - Improve Oral Health, Combat Disease, and Feel Wonderful)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 16 July 2014
Gosh, this book has got me oil pulling with coconut oil and only lasted 2 mins but next day 5mins, I am working my way up. I look forward to healthy gums and white teeth, plus all the other benefits.

Coconut Oil Recipes: The Complete Guide for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More (Everyday Recipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous recipes, 14 July 2014
I live this book and will use the recipes as they are so easy and healthy.
A very good book.

The Smoothie Recipe Handbook - 60 Smoothie Recipes for Coconut Oil Smoothies and Fruit-Vegetable Smoothies (Smoothies, Coconut Oil, Low Cholesterol, Hair ... Smoothie Recipes, Green Smoothie Recipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 July 2014
Very good book, I think it goes very well with his other book about Coconuts.
Well done Patrick I am very impressed.

Coconut Oil Nutrition Book: 30 Coconut Oil Recipes And 130 Applications For Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Beauty and Health (Coconut Oil Recipes, Lower Cholesterol, Hair Loss, Heart Disease, Diabetes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 July 2014
This book should be used in schools, it's got so much sense in it.
I couldn't stop reading till I had finished the whole book. It's an easy read and git me wanting to try everything suggested, including the recipes.
I shall get his smoothie book next.
Thank you very much Patrick.

Page: 1 | 2