Profile for lauren spencer > Reviews

lauren spencer

The Girls' Book of Glamour: A Guide to Being a Goddess
The Girls' Book of Glamour: A Guide to Being a Goddess

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome with lots of cool stuff in, 15 Dec. 2013
It has loads of good ideas for parties and presents. Will definitely try some of the face masks. Girls will love it!!!!

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangled lives, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
In my opinion it was quite easy to read. It wasn't slow moving and I really enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars as it is quite long so a good book for the holidays. I reccommend it to someone who likes a good book with a plot that's easy to follow. Some twists and turns. I good really imagine the story in my head. I did have to look up some words though but I am only 14. Awesome book!!

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover: Book 3 (Gallagher Girls)
Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover: Book 3 (Gallagher Girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 8 Nov. 2013
I loved that the books are about girls. They're funny, fast pace and keep you on your toes. Although sometimes I got confused but always found out what it meant when I read further on. A great series cant wait to read the next

Horrible Histories: The Incredible Incas
Horrible Histories: The Incredible Incas

3.0 out of 5 stars No boring, 24 Mar. 2013
I got a bit bored towards the end but I like the cartoons. It was a bit funny but it wasn't Lmao x

What Katy Did
What Katy Did

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and heartwarming. Loved it!!, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: What Katy Did (Kindle Edition)
I picked this book after the title was mentioned in another book. It was quite easy to read, and was very heart warming, but I think it only truly started halfway through. I liked it because you felt like you were being told the story, rather than reading it from the characters view. I recommend this book for people who want an easy read that is not to long, but don't want lots of action because it is only told as a normal family.

The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Super secret garden, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Kindle Edition)
I picked this book because I want to read some of the classics. It is better than I expected but the Yorkshire is a little broad from time to time and I'm from Yorkshire. Also, I didn't know what some of the words meant. I would recommend this book for people looking for something new. In general I think that this was a very good book and would definitely read it again.