Profile for allan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Beech's Dark Chocolate Caramels 1.875 Kg
Beech's Dark Chocolate Caramels 1.875 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 25 Jan. 2015
Bought for my wife. According to her they are delicious and they were gone in no time.

Kaavie 100M Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release for Panasonic
Kaavie 100M Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release for Panasonic
Offered by Rogitech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 25 Jan. 2015
Having read a lot of reviews criticising the quality of this item I didn't know what to expect. My experience is that the quality is very good indeed and the packaging is also first class. I agree, the instructions could be better but they are adequate. I purchased it to use on my Panasonic GX7 and Panasonic FZ200 and it works 100% in both cases. I have only used it up to 80m and at that it works perfectly. I have no hesitation in giving this product 5 stars. Highly recommended!

LuvTab® iPad mini (7.9 inch) Protective TPU Back Cover / Skin - Works with Genuine Apple iPad mini Smart Cover - WHITE / CLEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 27 Nov. 2014
This product is first class and as good if not better than those costing three times the price. Why pay three or four times the price when you can get quality like this at such a good price. Highly recommended.

Fujifilm Screen Protector for 3 inch Digital Camera Screen
Fujifilm Screen Protector for 3 inch Digital Camera Screen
Offered by OptixMania

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit, 28 Aug. 2014
The protector works fine but it does not cover the whole of the screen on my Fuli HS30exr. It covers only the viewing area and leaves a gap of about 3mm all round the edges.

Gissar Tech 30-pin Dock Connector To Male HDMI Digital AV Adapter Cable for iPhone 4 4S iPad 2 3 iPod Touch 4th

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and price, 30 July 2014
This connector works a dream. Very good quality and price. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars ... but unfortunately I have found it to be completely useless. It is so flimsy it struggles to even ..., 30 July 2014
This product looks as though it might be OK but unfortunately I have found it to be completely useless. It is so flimsy it struggles to even scrape the leaves along the gutter. When it does manage to scrape the leaves along, there is no way of getting the rubbish out of the gutter. No matter what you do it is impossible to remove the rubbish so you are left with it piled up and causing a blockage. USELESS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Photographer's Guide to Lightroom 5: Develop Module
Photographer's Guide to Lightroom 5: Develop Module

5.0 out of 5 stars lightroom5, 12 April 2014
Well written and very comprehensive. Concentrating on purely the Development part of Lightroom made it just the book for me.
Highly recommended!

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 R Lens - Silver
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 R Lens - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lens, 3 Mar. 2014
This lens is unbelievable for the price, although I did not purchase from Amazon. Even though the case is plastic it is never the less very well built. Focusing is instant and super silent and it is pin sharp throughout. I have had Nikon and Canon lenses in the past which cost an arm and a leg but this Olympus lens is up there with the best of them. I don't know what I expected when I purchased it but I did not expect such fantastic clear sharp images that this lens produces. Just FANTASTIC.
If you are thinking of buying, don't hesitate. You will not be disappointed.

Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine - Gloss Black
Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine - Gloss Black
Offered by Zob 'n' Saf

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Machine, 14 Feb. 2014
Your own coffee shop at home.It is so simple to operate and makes beautiful coffee just like the coffee you would buy at Costa, Starbucks, etc. Although cheaper than the likes of Costa I think the pods are quite expensive unless you find them on offer somewhere but the quality of the coffee's cannot be faulted. (I have not tried any of the tea)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7KEB-S G Series Compact System Digital Camera - Silver (14-42mm Lens, 16MP)
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix GX7, 14 Feb. 2014
This is my 4th Lumix Camera and I must say it surpasses all my expectations. Handling and picture quality is fantastic. Noise does not start to appear until ISO 3200 and even then it is more than acceptable and can be removed completely in Camera Raw. The one thing that has surprised me is the tilting viewfinder which was one of the attractions for me to buy it. Once I started using the camera I could not see a need to tilt it, perhaps later, but at the moment it is redundant. The viewfinder itself is crystal clear and I have not noticed any "rainbow effect" which has been mentioned in some reviews. My only criticism is I wish the screen was fully articulate as on the G5 etc as the screen could be prone to knocking and damage. In a nutshell a FANTASTIC CAMERA.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9