Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Leaving The Nest: A Dragon's Curiosity
Leaving The Nest: A Dragon's Curiosity

4.0 out of 5 stars but a good portion of the repeated content could have been cut ..., 3 Aug. 2016
Loving this book so far.

Only criticism is the author has a tendency to repeat the same content.

i.e.

Give's you the main characters perspective then the other characters perspective and
repeats the same information almost word for word.

Not sure if this was just to flesh out the novel in terms of paragraph length, but a good portion of the repeated content could have been cut down to what the other character did/saw differently,

Rather than repeating everything we already knew.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2016 4:52 AM BST

The Divergent Series - Insurgent
The Divergent Series - Insurgent
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice film graphically, 6 July 2016
Overall nice film graphically.

Sound wise however, you may want to turn on subtitles as the main actors mumble or whisper their lines so much that you will have to crank the volume waaaaaaaaaaay up to hear what they are saying to each other.

Mabey not a issue if you have a 5.1 surround system, but for those of us on stereo, I'm getting seriously sick of movies where you can hardly hear a word of what they are saying. And no its not my hearing or speakers, plenty of other films come through just fine at lower sound levels.

Domestos Sink and Pipe Unblocker, 500ml
Domestos Sink and Pipe Unblocker, 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what I wanted it to do. Cleared my ..., 6 July 2016
Did what I wanted it to do.

Cleared my bathroom sink of god knows how many years of accumulated gunk.

Will admit, I had to use 2 full bottles to do this.

But probably still cheaper than getting a plumber out, so yay.

Martial God Asura: Volume 1: 修罗武神
Martial God Asura: Volume 1: 修罗武神

5.0 out of 5 stars Must admit love this story, 22 Feb. 2016
Must admit love this story.

Little over the top with all the killing for the slightest insult, but to be fair that's fairly typical for manga style novels and its interesting.

My only complaint is that they haven't released further versions.

The online translations are over 600 chapters now and I'm honestly going nuts waiting on the rest of it to be converted.

Professional Carry Case from MC-Cases fits for DJI Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced
Offered by MC-CASES-COM

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, though it also happens to look like cases ..., 28 Nov. 2015
Looks nice, though it also happens to look like cases you can get for 1/3rd the cost and do your own custom foam inserts.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2016 11:07 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Id give this zero stars if I had a chance ..., 25 Nov. 2015
Id give this zero stars if I had a chance.

Its so freaking tight when put onto my phantom advanced camera that it almost caused me to break it when trying to remove it.

It literally ended up with me almost unscrewing the front part of the camera.

Seriously not worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome mini quad, 24 Nov. 2015
Awesome mini quad. Everything packs away neatly into the controller. They even supply replacement control sticks if the flat ones aren't to your liking. I haven't yet had to use the replacement props or prop guard, but its nice to have them.

Landing skids were a tad tough to fit the first time, but sooo cute. And I love that it takes so little time to charge, literally 12 - 20 minutes tops.
Its not possible to swap out the battery so bear that in mind, but in all honesty, it doesn't take away from the fun.

Trim controls are easy enough once you get used to the layout and remember that to orientate the controller, the on / off switch at the back should be on the right.

p.s. Got it far cheaper from another source than amazon, got 2 for the price amazon would charge for 1 + shipping.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2016 7:55 AM BST

Magic Shifts: A Kate Daniels Novel
Magic Shifts: A Kate Daniels Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the author and their books, 4 Oct. 2015
I love the author and their books, but come on, how the hell is a kindle edition of the book more expensive than a paperback?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 4:15 PM GMT

Hubsan Q4 Nano Quadcopter Yellow Gift Boxed
Hubsan Q4 Nano Quadcopter Yellow Gift Boxed
Offered by Soonina

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice starter quad copter, 24 Sept. 2015
Nice starter quad copter, but I must admit I found controlling it to be a major challenge.

It ended up stuck in a tree it just wasn't feasible to climb up.

Lesson learned. : )

I've since moved on to the Hubsan X4, which is slightly bigger and seems to offer more control.

Hubsan X4 H107C 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter With Camera RTF (Version 3 )
Hubsan X4 H107C 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter With Camera RTF (Version 3 )
Offered by Soonina

4.0 out of 5 stars My first one was a different type and got lost in a tree (lesson learned) Must admit it is a lot of fun, the only reason I'm ded, 24 Sept. 2015
This is my 2nd quad copter. My first one was a different type and got lost in a tree (lesson learned)

Must admit it is a lot of fun, the only reason I'm deducting a star is because the controller seems faulty and I'm still waiting on the seller to get back to me.

Basic flights not a issue, but trying to adjust the sensitivity as per the instruction manual or various youtube help videos has no impact at all.

Seriously cant wait to get the extra batteries for this for some extended flying fun.

: )