Profile for John R. Wade > Reviews

100 x Stainless Steel Cutting Discs 115 x 1 mm for Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
100 x Stainless Steel Cutting Discs 115 x 1 mm for Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
Offered by Schlößer Baustoffe GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 May 2017
Good discs for a good price. Cut metals, plastic gutter, and thin wood with nails in very neatly. Not had any break.

Jupiter Ascending
Jupiter Ascending
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very samey, 6 May 2017
This review is from: Jupiter Ascending (Amazon Video)
This film follows the establushed matrix theme of human farming in a world which is not as it seems. Over heavy with cgi and underweight on character development I couldn't help feel I'd seen it all before.

Blaze and the Monster Machines - Volume 2
Blaze and the Monster Machines - Volume 2
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 6 May 2017
Don't subject yourself to this. It really is the most dreadfull, brain dead swill. Dinotrux has characterisation and plot, this doesn't.

Burt's Bees Balms 100 Percent Natural Gift Set, Pack of 4
Burt's Bees Balms 100 Percent Natural Gift Set, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective lip balms with natural ingredients and great flavours, 30 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A pack of four lip balms packaged in a fairly ordinary box. Not really what I would call a 'gift' set. That aside, the lip balms are great.

The first three ingredients for all four flavours are sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and beeswax (order varies with flavour) followed by lots of other natural, moisturising ingredients. I trust the Burt's Bees brand to be free from the usual chemical ingredients you may prefer not to use. These do not disappoint. The flavours are varied and subtle: beeswax (smells of peppermint), strawberry, coconut and pear, vanilla bean. Not too overpowering but definitely there when you apply them.

My four year old son has been using one (vanilla bean) for the past few weeks and it has helped his dry lips. More amazingly, the lip balm has survived much abuse. It has been melted in his hot sweaty hands, wound up into its lid and shoved into pockets and backpack. He's happy, so am I (especially as I now have spares for when he inevitably loses this treasured lip balm).

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle 326 ml
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle 326 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, a little goes a very long way, 30 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have low porosity fine curly hair so I was not expecting this to suit my hair as it says for thick hair. The first time I used too much and found it left my hair feeling like it had product in it. After that I've used it every (co-)wash day on soaking wet hair and only a very small amount. It makes my hair feel softer and creates more curl, especially when diffusing dry. The amount I use, this pot will last me a long time. I haven't used it on dry hair; that never ends well for me.

Despite my low expectations, I really wanted to love it as soon as I opened the pot - it smells great.

Irwin Visegrip 10505518 Cable Cutter
Irwin Visegrip 10505518 Cable Cutter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very well hardened, 24 April 2017
After very little use the jaw's are bruising badly. I can't recommend this.

Spielstabil Castle Gate Sand Mould
Spielstabil Castle Gate Sand Mould

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my life now, 24 April 2017
Generous draught and a wipe with olive oil makes cleanly formed sandcastles for my toddlers to stamp on. Rinse and repeat.

Children's LED Flashlight (Minions)
Children's LED Flashlight (Minions)

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries the wrong way round, 24 April 2017
This review is from: Children's LED Flashlight (Toy)
When I got this it was really dim because one of the batteries was the wrong way round. Hope the rest of the QA is better...

CRESSI Maka Sunglasses Kids 2-6 Years Boys and Girls
CRESSI Maka Sunglasses Kids 2-6 Years Boys and Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beachwear for the fashion conscious 4 year old., 24 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm just going to take the UV protection as read, and observe my little boy loves wearing these, and, as he's 4 he drops them a lot but hasn't broken or scratched them yet. I'm not suggesting some sort of toddler proof lens, just luck on that score. But the frame is tough and has no sharp or badly finished edges. Great for a beach holiday

Men's 3 Pair Pringle New Waverley Argyle Patterned & Plain Socks Black Brights 7-11
Offered by SockShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again, 22 April 2017
These aren't up to Pringle's usual quality with hanging threads and indifferent stitching

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20