Profile for Mr. N. Falkiner > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. Falkiner

Mr. N. Falkiner "Reniklaf" (West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
31 PIECE MINI HSS TAP & DIE SET M1 - M2.5
31 PIECE MINI HSS TAP & DIE SET M1 - M2.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini tap ad die set, 3 Jan. 2013
The set is manufactured to the highest degree and, being of high speed steel loks as though it will remain in GWO for many yeras. I have used it on brass and copper and am delighted with the result. Would definitely recommend it.

The Klutz Book of Animation
The Klutz Book of Animation
by John Cassiday
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Claymation Book, 30 Sept. 2012
I purchased this book because I am just about to start in claymation having previously done 2D animation. I found it fun to read but it also gave me the start I needed. Well done Klutz!

Kitchen Craft Home Made Terracotta Roasting Pot with Lid
Kitchen Craft Home Made Terracotta Roasting Pot with Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Roasting Crock, 30 Sept. 2012
I am not able to comment on this yet as my wife is using it for the first time. It arrived on time and looks as though it will do the job OK.

PCSL Brand - PSU for Raspberry Pi ~ Power Supply Unit
PCSL Brand - PSU for Raspberry Pi ~ Power Supply Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry Pi PSU, 30 Sept. 2012
Having tried two previous PSUs for the Pi, (neither of which worked), I decided to try this one as it was advertised as especially for it. I unpacked it and plugged it in and, BINGO! it workeds striaight off! I can recommend this one if anyone else is having problems with their Raspberry Pi.

Linux Bible 2010: Boot Up to Ubuntu, Fedora, KNOPPIX, Debian, OpenSUSE, and 13 Other Distributions
by Chris Negus

5.0 out of 5 stars Linux Bible, 28 July 2012
This book arrives on time and in good condition. I have not really had the chance to go all through it but, even though it is not the most up to date version, it is going to be an invaluable reference for me.

Ubuntu For Absolute Beginners
Ubuntu For Absolute Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars My Linux Book, 17 April 2012
A very well thought out book which has proved a boon to me as I tackle Ubuntu Linux for the first time. I am now pretty comfortable with the distro and am using it to self learn C++ with which it works very well. I had looked inside the book before I bought it and now realise that I should have bought the printed version and not the Kindle one but I have also got used to that now and read from my 7inch tablet whenI need to refer to it. All in all, a very good buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2012 11:04 PM BST

Favourite Welsh Male Voice Choirs
Favourite Welsh Male Voice Choirs

5.0 out of 5 stars Welsh Choirs, 7 Mar. 2012
An excellent CD which showcases the Welsh choirs perfectly. I have always thought that a good male voice choir perfectly shows off the most wonderful musical instrument in the world, the human voice, and this CD certainly does that, especially when they are unaccompanied. If any one can tell me of a CD of these wonderful singers rendering all their songs without any accompaniment at all, I will be most grateful.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Muscular strain relief, 7 Mar. 2012
My wife suffers with intermittent back pain and this has always releived it. It arrived on time and was put to use straight away. Thank you for the excellent service.

Beginning Ubuntu Linux
Beginning Ubuntu Linux
by Sander van Vugt

5.0 out of 5 stars Ubuntu linux, 7 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Beginning Ubuntu Linux (Paperback)
An excellent introduction to a system I have been going to try for some time now but coud not find a suitable book, (for beginners.) Although it deals with version 10.04 the principles are the same and I was able to tackle a more upto date book on version 11.10, thanks to this book.
Well done!!

Komputerbay 16 GB microSDHC Card with SD and miniSD Adapter (Class 6) 32GB w/ USB reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini SD card, 6 Mar. 2012
The items arrived earlier than expected which was nice because I was able to use the card on my tablet pc straight away. My son was amazed that such a lot of memory coud be put on such a tiny card! It works perfectly and will last me for a long, long time. Excellent all round.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8