Profile for Liza Starling > Reviews

Content by Liza Starling

Liza Starling (Doncaster, UK)

EMARTBUY FLORAL PATTERN HYBRID PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR APPLE IPHONE 3G/3GS BLUE + SCREEN PROTECTOR

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Jun. 2010
Wish I had taken notice of other reviews, as what they described is exactly what happened. Purple hands if using phone for longer than a couple of minutes. Not great especially as colour was particularly stubborn at coming off! Do not waste your money on this product.

The River Cottage Meat Book
The River Cottage Meat Book
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Nov. 2006
I have shopped at a Farm Shop for my meat for a while, but I now feel more confident in my dealings with their butcher and definitely more adventurous with the different cuts of meat I buy.

Blindsighted: (Grant County series 1)
Blindsighted: (Grant County series 1)
by Karin Slaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 30 Oct. 2006
Wonderfully written, couldn't put the book down, my husband had a whole weekend of peace and quiet due to this book. A must for lovers of Patricia Cornwell as this is better!!

Jamie's Italy
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Jamie's Italy (Hardcover)
I'm not usually the chef in our household, but using this book I created some wonderful meals. Recipes are easy to follow and his enthusiasm for Italy and Italian food is on every page. Makes cooking fun and mealtimes a proper Italian family affair.