Profile for NS > Reviews

Content by NS

NS

Childs Swimming Hat Fabric Non Pull (Blue & White)
Childs Swimming Hat Fabric Non Pull (Blue & White)
Offered by Urbanbrand

4.0 out of 5 stars So much better than a rubber cap..., 14 Nov. 2014
Fits my three year olds head perfectly, doesn't leave awful red marks like rubber caps. Easy to put on without pulling on my toddlers hair! Will be buying this for all my children once they start their swimming lessons. Reasonably priced too.

Junior Children's Latex Swimming Cap - Blue
Junior Children's Latex Swimming Cap - Blue
Offered by Adams Sports Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the tears..., 14 Nov. 2014
I ended up throwing this in the bin after forcing my son to wear it three times. Trying to stretch it on to my three year olds head before swimming commenced was not worth the tears. The cap ended up sticky and pulled my sons hair each time I tried to place it on his. Fabric hats are much better won't keep the child's hair dry but that doesn't matter as they shower after a swim anyway. Will never buy a rubber cap again.

Fireman Sam Alarm Bed Duvet Cover Set - Double With Pillowcase
Fireman Sam Alarm Bed Duvet Cover Set - Double With Pillowcase

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 28 April 2014
I could not be happier with this bedding. Really colourful and bright. Looks great and washes well it still has not faded after several washes. So impressed with the quality I purchased the Thomas bedding from this company too and that's equally as good.

Walltastic Paper Walltastic Disney Cars Mural, Pack of 1
Walltastic Paper Walltastic Disney Cars Mural, Pack of 1
Offered by Buys 4 You

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 April 2014
This looks fantastic in my toddlers bedroom. Paste each of the twelve pieces on with wall paste it could not be easier, plus on the back it's numbered so you know what order to stick these down in. The mural is huge and quite breath taking on first glance. Everyone who has walked in to the bedroom and seen it has been massively impressed!

LARGE DISNEY PIXAR CARS / LIGHTNING MCQUEEN / MATER CHILDREN'S ROOM DECOR WALL STICKER 70 x 50cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very sticky, 28 April 2014
Purchased these and stuck to the wall, I have to press them down and stick them back down daily..will probably use some glue to get them to stick better. The logos and trophy stickers are tiny, the vehicle stickers are not huge either. I think these stickers would most likely stick better to high gloss type cupboards but mine do not stay on the wall. Vehicle stickers are different sizes and as we have a huge lightening mcqueen transfer on the wall already these stickers compliment it (if only they would stick better). I would not put these stickers on the wall alone as I think it would look a tad tacky.

Gift Sets by TIGI Bed Head Some Like It Hot Tween Set Salon Size Heat & Humidity Resistant Sulfate-Free Shampoo 750ml & Heat & Humidity Resistant Conditioner 750ml

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't help my hair with the frizz, 16 Sept. 2011
I bought this product for my wife hoping the sulphate free shampoo would help her hair be less frizzy. She said that she used this product for three months and can honestly say it has not made a difference to her hair in terms of making it less frizzy. Ever the diplomat she states "but we all have different types of hair so it may work on yours".

Lullaby: A Beautiful and Soothing Collection of Night Time Songs for Children and Grown Ups

3.0 out of 5 stars Mellow, soothing and relaxing but...., 16 Sept. 2011
the track starts off with twinkle twinkle little star and as my 4 month old baby is drifting off an abrupt and loud voice talks and does a short nursery rhyme in between this track and later between another track. Because the talking voice startles my baby a little I have the remote control for the cd player in my hand ready to turn the volume down and/or sometimes fast forward the part which ruins the cd. I would have rated this collection higher if it wasn't for the abrupt voice...

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a miracle!, 10 July 2011
Fantastic baby carrier does exactly what it says on the tin! This carrier is safe, snug and secure. I feel very reassured using this hands free carrying my 3 month old baby. (other carriers i.e mothercare I always felt compelled to hold my baby whilst in the carrier).