Profile for Zeus > Reviews

Content by Zeus

Zeus

Biotin Beauty - FREE DELIVERY - More Than Hair Growth Vitamins - 12,000mcg Biotin Maximum Strength - Boosted with MSM plus 10 Vitamins for Hair, Skin, Nails, Mind & Body - The World's Strongest Biotin Supplement & Beauty Pill - Three Months Supply - 200 Tablets
Offered by Opal Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, 16 May 2015
These work - honestly! I was very sceptical but I was desperate and was willing to try anything. My nails used to be very strong but due to various reasons - stress, menopause etc., they started to break and split and nothing I did helped. I did some research online and was impressed by the reviews for this product so I took a leap of faith and bought them. At first I saw no difference at all but as I had bought them I continued to take them. Within approx 6 weeks I started to notice a massive improvement and now I can't stop them growing, so much so that I have to file them down regularly. I would most definitely recommend this product but you must persevere.

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook

Zero Noodles (Original) 200g- Pack of 5
Zero Noodles (Original) 200g- Pack of 5
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars These work., 28 Sept. 2014
Perfect as a filling addition to your meal.

Eat Water Slim Pasta Spaghetti 270g (Pack of 5)
Eat Water Slim Pasta Spaghetti 270g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent substitute, 28 Sept. 2014
These work. They are very filling and I personally can't tell the difference between the real thing.

Luxury Mattress Protector - Superking Size - Extra Deep
Luxury Mattress Protector - Superking Size - Extra Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Sept. 2014
Sheer luxury.

Bertie's Bows Grosgrain Ribbon 'Handmade with Love' 16mm on a 3m roll
Bertie's Bows Grosgrain Ribbon 'Handmade with Love' 16mm on a 3m roll
Offered by Bertie's Bows

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 28 Sept. 2014
Adds a touch of quality to your gift.

50 Clear Cellophane Block Bottom Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 3.75" x 6.5" x 1.5"
50 Clear Cellophane Block Bottom Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 3.75" x 6.5" x 1.5"
Offered by ksgoods ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 28 Sept. 2014
Exactly what I needed.

Destination Spanish with Paul Noble
Destination Spanish with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent course, 16 Oct. 2013
Paul Noble's course is excellent. You find yourself speaking Spanish very quickly without much effort at all. I would definitely recommend this course to people who have struggled to learn a language in the past.

Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 1 Oct. 2013
I have just finished Learn Spanish and Destination Spanish and found Paul Noble to be the easiest course on the market. You don't even realise that you are progressing so well, such is the ease of this learning method. I listen to it in the car on my way back and forth to work as it is easy listening with no annoying characters like some other courses. After years of trying to learn Spanish I have finally found a course that works for me. I am now keen to progress further but unfortunately there does not appear to be further courses available. This is quite frustrating, as having progressed so well I am now left high and dry. I hope there are plans to continue on with further stages of this excellent course.