Profile for Kristina > Reviews

DreamWorks Trolls Lip Gloss & Make-Up Set
DreamWorks Trolls Lip Gloss & Make-Up Set
Offered by Carousel Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but Trolls fans will love it, 26 July 2017
I bought this for my Trolls mad 4 year old niece for her birthday. She absolutely loved it! I think it is over priced for what it is as you don't get very much in it and it can all run out very quickly but lots of fun for little girls.

True Blue
True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 July 2017
This review is from: True Blue (MP3 Download)
I love this song, reminds me of being young!

C5/A5 Gold Metalic Pearl Quality Envelopes x10
C5/A5 Gold Metalic Pearl Quality Envelopes x10
Offered by Cranberry Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 July 2017
Good quality envelopes. As described, very happy.

Kiddo Care 1 set of Wonder Woman Super hero Cape, Mask, Satin (GIRLS)
Kiddo Care 1 set of Wonder Woman Super hero Cape, Mask, Satin (GIRLS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 July 2017
I bought these for my daughter's sponsored swim. They looked great and she loved them. The mask was slightly big in that it didn't stay on all the time (my daughter is 3 and small for her age) but this wasn't a major problem, it just meant positioning it over her pony tail to hold it in place.

Inov8 British Made Traditional Picture/Photo Frame, Vintage Pink, 9x6 Inch (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice frame, 26 July 2017
I love the unusual colour of these frames. They are good quality and look nice. Had a problem when they first arrived as one of the frames was broken so I then had to send them all back as they were part of a set which was a pain.

Mouth and Tongue Let's Have Some Fun!
Mouth and Tongue Let's Have Some Fun!
by Karina Hopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was after, 26 July 2017
I've noticed that my 3 year old daughter speaks with a slight lisp and also struggles to pronounce her r's correctly. I read the reviews for this book so wasn't sure if it would help but thought I would give it a go. On the plus side my daughter enjoys the little activities and is quite happy to do them. I haven't noticed any real improvement after a couple of months of use so I'm not sure I would necessarily recommend it for children who have problems with pronunciation.

Orchard Toys Shape Snap
Orchard Toys Shape Snap

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but great, 26 July 2017
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shape Snap (Misc.)
My 3 year old daughter loves this game. It's simple to play as just a slightly different version to snap. She has now learnt all the shapes. Highly recommended.

Inov8 British Made Real Wood Picture/Photo Frame, 9x6-inch, Kayla White
Inov8 British Made Real Wood Picture/Photo Frame, 9x6-inch, Kayla White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, 26 July 2017
A perfect frame, just what I was after. Good quality.

Starplayer Manchester United Dice Game
Starplayer Manchester United Dice Game
Offered by Inspired Games (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Man Utd fans, 1 Feb. 2017
I bought this for my football mad 6 year old nephew for Christmas. He is a big Man Utd fan but has almost everything. a fun game to play when the weather isn't great and he can't go outside to play football.

Awful Auntie
Awful Auntie
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Awful Auntie (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew who doesn't like reading much but loves the David Walliams books. Another big hit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20