Profile for Mrs Gemma Vine > Reviews

An Interactive Approach to Writing Essays and Research Reports in Psychology
An Interactive Approach to Writing Essays and Research Reports in Psychology
by Lorelle J. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Success at Last, 20 Dec. 2003
When i first started at university, i was a little daunted because i was a mature student returing after a long break from studying. all i could see was well prepared teenagers who seemed to know everything about the academic life.
I noticed that although the essays were quite complexx it was the resaerch reports that were to be the hardest thing that i had ever done.I began to think that if i was to pass this course i would start to have to pro-active towards my studies. I bought this book on the premise that it would make me more confident with my studies. in short 'this book was a god send' it taught me how to write crtically and not just descriptively, and how to have confidence to write a precise and accurate research report.
I have a lot to thank this book for as i gained a 90% mark on my first report. this book really works. a good buy for the young and old alike who find the academic world a strange strage place!