Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Graco Assure Group 2/3 Car Seat - Aluminium
Graco Assure Group 2/3 Car Seat - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy seat, 24 Jan. 2017
Bought for my four year old son. I chose it because it looked more comfortable than the Britax car seat in my husband's car. It is extremely comfy - he fell asleep in minutes and his head didn't loll forwards! It didn't sit that well in my smart car, but it's a great fit in the Aygo, so we've swapped car seats. He likes the drink holders (which hold his water bottle well) and the arm rests.

Foamer Pump Bottle Liquid Soap Lotion Makeup Shampoo Container 300ml
Foamer Pump Bottle Liquid Soap Lotion Makeup Shampoo Container 300ml
Offered by Heavenbley

3.0 out of 5 stars Might work, or it might not..., 20 Jan. 2017
I ordered two of these foamer bottles. One works and the other stopped working after a couple of weeks. I feel bad for wasting plastic like that, and they came all the way from China. I got two more sturdy versions that are more likely to last. Hopefully the one that still works will last a while longer.

Aromatherapy Essential Oil - CAR DIFFUSER (with 10 pads)
Aromatherapy Essential Oil - CAR DIFFUSER (with 10 pads)
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit, 20 Jan. 2017
Truly awful product. It wouldn't fit in my car charger, so I tried it in my husband's and it wouldn't go in there either. Waste of time and money.

Hooded Velvet Cloak/Cape - Various colours UK Seller (Dark Green Velvet/ Olive Green Silk)
Offered by MysticMoments

4.0 out of 5 stars The hood is a good size and it does look fabulous, 15 Dec. 2016
Gorgeous fabric and colours, but I wish the neckline was gathered more. It sort of slides around my shoulders (I'm a UK size 12) which means that it trails on the ground. The hood is a good size and it does look fabulous. I just need to take it up an inch or two.

Dark Green Childs/Childrens/Kids Cloak - Legoslas/Frodo/Medieval/Lord of the rings/Elf
Offered by Cwtsi Cloaks for kids and kids at heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cloak, 15 Dec. 2016
Such an adorable cloak. I bought this for my four year old, and it should still fit him for a few years. It's made out of a thin material, although that's a benefit when it's Summer.

The Green Witch Tarot
The Green Witch Tarot
by Ann Moura
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cards, useless book, 20 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Green Witch Tarot (Cards)
I bought this when it first came out, and immediately took a dislike to the companion book. I don't agree with her take on history or how to prepare for a reading. I did a new deck interview and checked what the book said, it didn't make any sense at all. Ann Moura has a strange obsession with wands = career. The cards are better used intuitively imho.
Moving onto the images, they are lovely. They remind me of the Crystal Visions Tarot, cute, pretty and a bit off in places. Not all of the images are RW inspired. Some of them leave me scratching my head, but if I use this like a cute oracle deck it works well. Some of the images look like a direct copy of the Druidcraft or Wildwood, and tbh this deck will not push either of those out of my top ten, but other cards like the 8 and 9 of Athames are gorgeous!
One of the things I really like about the deck is that there is a range of ages and body types in it. I also like that there is a bird and plant in each image. Oh yes, and it's borderless - hurrah!

Free Story "Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood" from Newfangled Fairy Tales
Free Story "Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood" from Newfangled Fairy Tales

1.0 out of 5 stars Chavved up fairytales, 2 Aug. 2013
I couldn't read much of this. It was poorly written and too modern for my taste. I'd rather read the older versions or Book of Lost Things.

Lamaze Jacques the Peacock
Lamaze Jacques the Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun features, 28 Mar. 2013
I love these Lamaze toys. This one has a bright side and a black and white side. There are lots of crinkles and textures. He even sits up.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
Offered by Ozaroo UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Big but cute, 28 Mar. 2013
This was larger than I imagined, more like a remote than a smart phone. My 9 month old does like it though and it's not too loud or flashy.

Tippitoes Spark Pushchair (Blue)
Tippitoes Spark Pushchair (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy and awkward, 19 Feb. 2013
This stroller is far too heavy and stiff to fold one handed. When the driver handed it over to me I had to drag it into the house. It also feels really cheap. The tyres are plastic and thin - they won't last two minutes. It's going straight back. The back rest is not very comfortable for a baby either. I didn't even unpack the raincover, but it looks rubbish.