Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Bobby > Reviews

Content by Bobby

Bobby

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ammy Fashion Women's Retro Aztec Patterned Cotton & linen Shift Dress Red Size UK 14
Offered by P Ammy Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is stiff and scratchy, the colour is much ..., 17 Sept. 2016
Material is stiff and scratchy, the colour is much much brighter than the image! This tunic is very long on someone 5'4.

Birkenstock Women's Florida Birko-Flor Mules Multicolour Size: 7 UK (40 EU)
Birkenstock Women's Florida Birko-Flor Mules Multicolour Size: 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars these fit like a glove, 17 Sept. 2016
Bought as a holiday gift for my mother who adores them. After the breaking in period of about 2 weeks, these fit like a glove, and she is wishing for next summer already!

Intimate Portal Women Empress Bralette, Soft Mesh Lightly Padded Non-wired Bra Blue XL
Offered by Intimate Portal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, gift well received, 17 Sept. 2016
Colour is true to image and fit is as expected, but looser elastic than I expected. More of a covering than support. Very pretty, gift well received.

Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm
Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister's herd of 4 guinea pigs all comfortably fit beneath when outside in the run, 17 Sept. 2016
My sister's herd of 4 guinea pigs all comfortably fit beneath when outside in the run. Though perhaps not intended to stay out, this has held up well in the English weather, and has no signs of wear yet other than the chew marks, that is! Two pigs like to sit on top of it, when they hear us approaching.

iDOO Hard Case { For MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina - Without CD Drive: A1425 / A1502 } - Matte Frosted Rubber Coated Hard Shell - Cracked Sundown Design
Offered by Energia Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Sept. 2016
This case is exactly what I expected and needed. The case is very slim and adds virtually no extra thickness or weight to my macbook pro (retina). The design is very accurate to the picture, and is slightly blurry and not sharp,. though my opinion is that this is a stylised decision and not an error in printing as the finish is matte and very nice indeed. No part of this case is sharp, and the top and bottom fit together well, without covering anything up or leaving large areas exposed. The 'apple' glows faintly through in daylight, and more strongly in dim lighting. The case also prevents the mac from slipping down my lap when I sit with my knees bent up on the sofa! I highly recommend this and will buy more for gifts and to one day replace this, though I'm sure it will last some time as it feels study and well attached.

Teva Kayenta Dream Weave W's, Women's Athletic Sandals, Black, 8 UK
Teva Kayenta Dream Weave W's, Women's Athletic Sandals, Black, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift for my sister, she loves ..., 13 Aug. 2016
Purchased as a gift for my sister, she loves them and wears them absolutely everywhere. I am considering buying a second pair to ensure she can replace them with the same when needed, though they feel well built. The soles are grippy but don't have the typical 'athletic sandal' chunky shape and look very fashionable. The colour is true to the picture, which is lovely. The only thing that seems a concern is the beaded circle on the top of the foot as it has stretched somewhat.

If you have wide feet these might be quite uncomfortable as they are not adjustable at the ball of the foot and the material does not have any give!

Understanding Mathematics for Young Children
Understanding Mathematics for Young Children
by Derek Haylock

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2016
Great book, well laid out and easy to navigate. Bought as a core text for Primary PGCE course.

The North Face Unisex Rucksack Borealis Classic, Blue ,Size: 50 x 34 x 22 cm, 25 Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, slightly darker colour than the advertised picture shows., 27 April 2016
Large bag with useful pockets. I really like the tablet space and find the laptop slot useful for thin books. I can fit some pumps/ canvas shoes, jumper or light coat, DSLR camera, tablet and some reading or study material in the back space, and pens, purse and narrow lunch box in the front. I keep my train pass and phone in the frontmost pouch.

I bought this bag (teal colour with white string) mine is a bit darker than I expected but the colour is lovely and unusual, so I needn't worry that someone might pick up my bag on the train or in a busy space. I use this bag for walking to work, and for weekend trips on the trains. I am pleased the bag has the compression straps on the sides, so I'm not taking up too much space on a busy train, and the bag isn't saggy when not full. Other useful details include the whistle (nice when walking home in the dark!) and the waist straps that fold behind the back panel of the bag behind the padding, so you're not having them press into you when not in use.

I'm a 5'3 (162cm) medium build female, and this bag is not too big, but is certainly on the larger side. People who prefer a smaller fit might find this too big. My sister who is around 6ft finds this to be exactly the right size.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ocean Lamp , Koiiko Multicolor Aurora Master Romantic Fantastic Star Relax Night Projector Light with Soothing Relaxing Music Mini Speaker , Automatic Sleep and Auto Shut Down After 1 Hour
Offered by Koiiko Direct

The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack - Black/Green/Purple (Kokomo Green/African Violet), One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars The colour (black with teal and purple highlights) is really great., 5 April 2016
The bag arrived quickly and was packaged well. Purchased as a commuter bag for a second year Masters student to double as her bag for hikes and field work. I have had trouble finding a bag that properly takes her HP 15" laptop. This laptop sleeve JUST ABOUT takes the laptop, the top corners press the material, but there is enough space that she could use a normal laptop sleeve and the designated pockets for documents. The colour (black with teal and purple highlights) is really great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3