Profile for 24frets > Reviews

24frets

Quatermass
Quatermass

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden treasure, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Quatermass (Audio CD)
Have you ever wondered what the missing link between Deep Purple at their peak and ELP at their peak would be? Don't search any further. Buy this album: that's exactly what I'm talking about. There's no better description. The remastering is amazing and the bonus material interesting. These guys deserved much more than what they got in the end. My secret wish: reform and play please!

Night of the Guitars [DVD] (2008) xx
Night of the Guitars [DVD] (2008) xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanna see what playing with feel is all about?, 1 Dec. 2013
My god! I remember buying the double LP, the CD and both video tapes from this show to make sure I had every songs recorded available! That says a lot about how much of a fan I was... and still am! My video cassette player is long dead and burried. Finding this reissue was a great relief. The magic is intact, the playing immaculate. Classic rock guitar at its best. And a sad thought for Randy California and Alvin Lee who aren't no longer with us... The only complaint I have is that the project could have done with a slightly better remastering. Too bad.. get it while it's out there.

Live -30th Anniversary
Live -30th Anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential classic rock album, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Live -30th Anniversary (Audio CD)
I had bought the album and loved it... Then I bought it on cd and bloody loved it!!! Can you imagine how I felt when I listen to this one... No you can't. Still haven't recovered from it. Timeless gem! Buy it now!