Profile for ono-mocchi > Reviews

Kuri Kuri Mix (PS2)
Kuri Kuri Mix (PS2)
Offered by trguk

5.0 out of 5 stars It's more than a wacky bunny game, 19 Sept. 2002
This review is from: Kuri Kuri Mix (PS2) (Video Game)
The first time I viewed Kuri kuri Mix, I sighed. It was another one of those insane games with pointless blobby characters, and a large helpful chicken. I originally bought it, only because it was classed as a Party Game, and I thought I would receive pleasure from it, playing with my friends, where we could safely insult it, without being attacked by any game fanatics.
As soon as I started the game, with the wacky music, and bizarre characters, I realised how wrong I was. The game seemed easy enough, but the art of co-operation seemed an amazing addition. The levels were well made, and challenging, and I greatly appreciated the funny beeping noises, that meant you had won. As I progressed through the game, some levels made me cream with frustration, and it took several hours to pass them, but the pompus feeling, of knowing I was more skilled at the game than my friends led me to victory. Finally, after defeating many challenging bosses, some invloving giant air hockey games, other more like a shoot 'em up, I tried the vs game. As I had unlocked all the levels, and characters, I had endless fun, duking it out with my friends. It was even more fun, to go four player, and take advantage of a second character you could control, and rob blind of their points.
This game gave me hours of enjoyment, and if you do consider getting it, I hope you like it too!