Profile for M. L. Mottershaw > Reviews

Content by M. L. Mottershaw

M. L. Mottershaw "cpeptide" (Leicester, england)

Page: 1 | 2
Nutribullet To Go Accessory Kit (As Seen on High Street TV)
Nutribullet To Go Accessory Kit (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2017
Exactly as described, stops me spilling my drinks on the way to work.

Saxifraga stolonifera (Mother of Thousands) Plantlet, Trailing House Plant
Saxifraga stolonifera (Mother of Thousands) Plantlet, Trailing House Plant

5.0 out of 5 stars But I've found another and am hoping it will grow like my old one, 29 May 2016
I had one of these plants as a child, it lived in the hallway windowsill outside my bedroom in our bungalow. It grew till it touched the floor and started going across the carpet, when I moved it died. But I've found another and am hoping it will grow like my old one. My packaged arrived the day I was in so I planted it immediately, it's currently sitting in my kitchen window and has gone from 3 leaves to 8 in just a few weeks and my crawlers are creeping so I am very happy and very hopeful I will have a plant like my old one in the next few months. Packaging was excellent, no damage.

Crochet Stitches in Motion
Crochet Stitches in Motion
by Leisure Arts
Edition: DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2015
This review is from: Crochet Stitches in Motion (DVD)
Great DVDs for learners to crochet, can just keep playing over and over again till you get it.

Multi Reference Colourful Page Markers
Multi Reference Colourful Page Markers
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2015
Do exactly what they say they do!

Isobag 6 Meal Management System - Pink/Black
Isobag 6 Meal Management System - Pink/Black
Offered by PowerBody

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for long shifts., 27 April 2015
I brought this as I work 12.5 hour shifts so I take all 3 meals with me to work. It comes with plenty of plastic containers allowing me to bulk cook and put some in the freezer for another day knowing they will fit perfectly in the bag. I use the two side pockets for my general work rubbish, spare top, pens, headache pills, salt and pepper contains etc. I use the top pocket flap for cutlery, kitchen roll sheets and hand gel. It will also fit some sheets of paper, not big enough for an A4 booklet though. The 3 compartments that you put the freeze packs in stop everything getting damp during the day. The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars are the price (although I think due to the colour mine was cheaper than other 6 meal systems). I have also noted they are a few split marks in the interior lining after only 5 weeks. (Not sure if I am trying to pack too much in) this hasn't caused any issues yet just I know they are there. All in all a great bag for long shifts.

Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
Very handy when you can't wear a wrist version.

I-blason Armorbox Kido - Back Cover For Tablet - Silicone,
I-blason Armorbox Kido - Back Cover For Tablet - Silicone,

5.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy mummy case, 14 Mar. 2014
This does exactly what it says it does. Protects your ipad whilst still being able to use all functions. The handle / stand has been really useful to prop it up in most directions allowing me to watch / use my ipad without having to hold it and worry I am pressing buttons.
Since using this I can worry less that I will harm my ipad. I don't care that it doesn't have the latest cartoon character or trendy pattern on it and that it is a bit bulkier than some covers it's tough and protects!

What Are You Hungry For?: The Chopra Solution to Permanent Weight Loss, Well-Being and Lightness of Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars This talks to me..., 23 Jan. 2014
I can totally relate to this book and only wish more dietitians and doctors would read it. We know what food is good for us and what is not, we know we need to move more - exercise but how do we change.

This is not your normal diet book. Why can't we have groups who use this approach instead of "fat clubs".

If you are sick of being nagged to diet read this book and see what you really need to change.

Rail Rush
Rail Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great festive fun game, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rail Rush (App)
Just a great festive fun game. Im not a huge game fan but trying to get into the xmas spirit. Not coordinated either but sure if u have more experience then me you will soon have the hang of the simple controls.

British Sign Language (BSL) Signs of Health: A Pocket Medical Sign Language Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for kindle, 29 Nov. 2012
Almost like a dictionary which I can carry on my kindle. Hopefully others will follow suit. As a HCP this is a useful way to help communication.

Page: 1 | 2