Profile for Katiepops > Reviews

Content by Katiepops

Katiepops

Page: 1 | 2
Luxury 3000 pocket sprung single mattress with 3" memory foam mattress, offers superior support. Starlight Beds Ltd (3" Memory foam) (3000 Pocket mattress) (3ft Single Mattress)
Offered by Starlight Beds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 24 Jun. 2016
Amazing customer service! It arrived before Amazon told me is was even dispatched. Quite surprisingly it came in a small box, vacuum packed and expanded immediately on opening. I'd advise leaving it to air for a couple of days to let the chemical smell disperse. My son says it's comfortable and I have to agree. I would recommend.

FLOSO® Kids/Childrens Extra Warm Thermal Padded Ski Gloves With Palm Grip (9-12 years) (Navy/Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a boy who routinely loses at least ..., 2 Feb. 2015
Arrived promptly and as described. Great price for a boy who routinely loses at least 1 glove per week.

Ateam Loom Bandz Kit & Clips Collection with 4200 Bandz + 170 Clips + 5 Hooks + 1 Loom Board 11 Beautiful Colors and Great Storage Case
Offered by ENTITY-Trade Park

5.0 out of 5 stars but the kids love it. Until next week, 16 July 2014
Crazy craze, but the kids love it. Until next week! Product was great, arrived quickly and just as described.

Casio Women's Watch Casio Collection Ltp-1303L-1Avef
Casio Women's Watch Casio Collection Ltp-1303L-1Avef

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock, 30 Dec. 2013
Does the job perfectly and is nice and clear as well as being sturdy and tough. Happy with the purchase.

Gadgeo Multi Colour Jellyfish Design Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 30 Dec. 2013
It seems we can't be happy with the phone we've paid hundreds for, so we need to buy it clothes! This one was fun.

Tickling the English
Tickling the English

5.0 out of 5 stars Cried!, 30 Dec. 2013
Yes I cried with laughter. Sharp, well observed comedy writing as you would expect from Dara. I couldn't get tickets for this tour, and I'm sorry I missed it!

Swim, Bike, Run: Our Triathlon Story
Swim, Bike, Run: Our Triathlon Story
by Alistair Brownlee

5.0 out of 5 stars Triathlon widow, 30 Dec. 2013
Married to a triathlete training for Iron Man. Impossible to get him to read anything other than sports biography. So this was great!

My Many Coloured Days
My Many Coloured Days
by Seuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls off the tongue, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Many Coloured Days (Paperback)
Dr Seuss plays with language, making this a great teaching tool for my students who struggle with their learning. It will be the basis of a session about colour!

Ring Out Bow Bells! (Puffin Books)
Ring Out Bow Bells! (Puffin Books)
by Cynthia Harnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood revisited, 30 Dec. 2013
30 years since I left school. This is one of the books I remember loving as a young teenager. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it as it's so easy to be disappointed when things don't live up to your memories! It was a great book then and remains so now, a Classic In a quiet way.

Can't fault the seller. It was exactly as described and arrived promptly.

Darwin's Island: The Galapagos in the Garden of England
Darwin's Island: The Galapagos in the Garden of England

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Mar. 2012
Really good popular science book. Well written thoughtful and informative. A good starting point for a generally interested reader and a nice summary for those of us who are biologists. Would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2