Profile for im_lovin_it > Reviews

Content by im_lovin_it

im_lovin_it "a music fan" (UK)

Family Fortunes
Family Fortunes
Offered by cornerstonedeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game!!, 13 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Family Fortunes (Toy)
I got this last year for a Christmas present, and my family and I played it over and over again! It's such a laugh, so much fun, and a real team game. One person can play host, and then there are two teams.

It's best to play when there are lots of you. It gets you playing as a team and is a real laugh. Also the classical incorrect buzzer is a laugh too - my little brother seemed to enjoy that more than the actual game! Any age can enjoy it - from 10 and up.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good team game - you can play it individually too - it's different, funny and gets everyone involved.

Great game.

Just My Luck [DVD] [2006]
Just My Luck [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars A real feel-good romcom, 13 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Just My Luck [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film. If you love a good romcom then this is the film for you. It's got some funny bits, yet it is quite predictable, but very enjoyable none the less.

I saw this at the cinema and didn't regret spending my money, and I'd definitely watch this film again

A gorgeous guy, a stunning girl, they meet, they fancy each other, they get into a bit of a dilemma, they argue, then they fall in love and it's a happy ending. Very cutesy film that's great for a girly sleepover. A real feel-good film. Would recommend to romcom lovers.

The Break Up [DVD]
The Break Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vince Vaughn
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of time, 13 Dec. 2006
This review is from: The Break Up [DVD] (DVD)
I have to admit, I thought this film was absolutely rubbish, and I don't say that about a lot of films. I love a good old romcom, but this - this just wasn't funny. In fact it wasn't romantic either - it wasn't anything. It started off with a few little funny bits, but to be honest I'd already seen all the funny bits in the adverts. There were probably about 5 bits of the film that made you chuckle a little, but they had all been shown on TV adverts already so even those bits weren't that funny as you'd seen it before.

It didn't really have a storyline, and at the end after all of the arguing between them they didn't even get back together! It was just like watching two people tear each other apart, and like literally watching an ongoing argument that wasn't entertaining in the slightest.

I was hugely disappointed as I think Vince Vaugn is hilarious and I like Jennifer Aniston too. Also before seeing the film, I saw that it had been reviewed in magazines as a great laugh, a really entertaining feel-good film - no way. I watched it at the cinema and when it finally ended, my friend and I couldn't quite believe that that was the ending.

A waste of money and a waste of time. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Costello Music
Costello Music
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Im lovin' it, 11 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Costello Music (Audio CD)
ohmygod what an amazing album definitely the best this year! it's really different music but really good. i could listen to it for hours and hours without getting bored.

couldn't choose a favourite as all of the songs are good.

would definitely recommend it for an xmas present. what a great buy!!

Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection
Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!, 11 Dec. 2006
what a great album. would recommend it to any boy band lovers and take that fans. great songs such as "back for good" "relight my fire" "pray" "never forget" are absolute classics. i'm glad the boys are back with a new album good for them. a great xmas present.