Profile for Ms. J. Nightingale > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Nightingale

Ms. J. Nightingale (Colchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Honeystore Women's Rhinestone Peacock Patterned Handmade Sandals Gold 4.5 UK
Honeystore Women's Rhinestone Peacock Patterned Handmade Sandals Gold 4.5 UK
Offered by Honeystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes., 13 Jun. 2017
Beautiful shoes. Much admired by everyone who has seen them. Not worn out yet as for my daughter's wedding in August. But super comfy looking and really special. An absolute bargain for the price.

Santimon Women Clutch 3D Swan Rhinestone Crystal Evening Clutch Purses Bags with Removable Strap and Gift Box Gold
Offered by ivenuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Jun. 2017
Beautiful bag. I wish it was just a little bit bigger as I can't get my 'phone in it (but I do have a big phone). Much admired by everyone in the office, but not used yet as it is for my Daughter's wedding in August. It came beautifully packaged and presented in a lovely silk lined box. Worth every penny, looks far more expensive.

Coco Pinchard's Must-Have Toy Story: A sparkling feel-good Christmas comedy! (Coco Pinchard Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it a lot, 13 Dec. 2016
Not a love story. Not a thriller. Just a gentle humorous quick read. Perfect for bedtime. Warm and cosy and off to sleep.

Allen Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck... I didn't quite make it., 19 Oct. 2016
Jury still out on this. I have cut down dramatically, from 12 a day to just one in the evening. I am happy with this, but I know that Alan Carr would say that I haven't achieved the correct result.

Lalang Colors Plastic Luxurious Flower Light Switch Stickers Cover Home Decoration Sticker (white)
Offered by 88_Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Glamorous Lightswitch., 19 Oct. 2016
Very pretty. Adds a little bit of glamour to a light switch

Kitchen Cupboard Doors Units Wall Draws Cover Self Adhesive Gloss Matt (61cm*5m, White)
Offered by Rayinblue

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than you think it might be!, 19 Oct. 2016
I was very sceptical about this. It seemed like a huge project to cover all my kitchen cupboards and drawers with this stuff. However, it was much easier than it seemed, and although I had trouble with getting neat edges (my fault) it all looks really good. You really wouldn't know that I hadn't been out and purchased new cupboard/drawer fronts. Excellent cheap way of updating my kitchen.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SAGUARO® Pack of 2 Europe Style Square Clear Crystal Rhinestone Furniture Door Wardrobe Cupboard Cabinet Drawer Pull Handle Kitchen Knobs 128mm
Offered by VnfireUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Oct. 2016
I got the size wrong, which is my fault and so I had to drill more holes. However, they are up on my kitchen cupboards, and look great. Very happy.

Linens Limited Glacier Crystal 25 - 28mm Extendable Metal Curtain Pole Set, Antique Brass, 120 - 210 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 19 Oct. 2016
Lovely. Just what I wanted and the hold the curtains up!

12 Vinyl Square Tile/Wall Decal Stickers - Flower Bird Design Decoration, For Any Room - 10cm/4" (SKU 1268)
Offered by Alon Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - shame they are not the size of a whole tile, 19 Oct. 2016
Very nice for adding a bit of colour to boring white tiles. They are not the same size as a normal tile though so beware. They look good, but would have been better if they had been a whole til size.

LEUCHTTURM1917 347180 Notebook Master Slim (A4+), 121 numbered pages, ruled, azure

5.0 out of 5 stars Best notebook, 19 Oct. 2016
Lovely note book. This is my third one. Not cheap but worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15