Profile for Mrs R-S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin Hair and Nails 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin Hair and Nails 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - would thoroughly recommend!, 14 Sept. 2014
After having my two children I experienced quite a lot of hair loss and my hair became quite thin. I also experience seasonal hair loss every year and this thinned my hair further. leading to my hair beginning to feel/look dull, dry and lifeless. I then read the reviews by Amazon customers and decided that I would purchase these (feeling quite confident these would be effective as i took Pregnacare also by Vitabiotics throughout both of my pregnancies and they proved to be very good) however,I actually discovered that these were on a 3 for 2 offer in my local Sainsburys store and I purchased 3 for £12.
After just 6 days of taking these vitamins my hair has returned back to the way it was before and during pregnancy - it is smooth and silky and is now falling out less. I have yet to see any new hair growth however, I have only been taking these for 6 days. My skin and nails are also looking and feeling much smoother. I thoroughly recommend but, remember to take these on a full stomach.

Awesome Engines: Choo Choo Clickety-Clack!
Awesome Engines: Choo Choo Clickety-Clack!
by Margaret Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 21 Aug. 2014
I purchased this item in conjunction with "Dig, Dig, Digging" also by the same author for my 3.5 year old son and nearly 2 year old daughter. They absolutely love both books. My children particularly enjoy the rhyming language as well as, looking at the background of the pictures and conversing about what they can see. This book looks at trains, planes, hot air balloons, cars etc.

Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale
Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale
by Marcus Pfister

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations but, some of the language used is quite complex., 21 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my nearly two daughter. The illustrations are indeed beautiful however, the story contains some quite complex words which leads to the loss of my two years attention and interest. If I were to purchase this book again, I would do so when my daughter was at least 5 or 6 years of age due to the complex language contained within it.

Awesome Engines: Dig Dig Digging
Awesome Engines: Dig Dig Digging
by Margaret Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 21 Aug. 2014
My 3.5 year old is construction vehicle mad and absolutely adores this book! Since receiving it, we have read it every night. He can recite almost all the rhyming text and loves looking at what is happening in the background of each double page spread. The book contains a number of construction vehicles such as tractors, bull dozers, steam rollers etc.

Targus EcoSpruce Backpack for Laptops 15-15.6 inch - Black - TBB013EU
Targus EcoSpruce Backpack for Laptops 15-15.6 inch - Black - TBB013EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 Aug. 2014
Absolutely fantastic item! I am a teacher and I carry so much stuff between lessons - this back pack has lots of pockets which allow me to carry equipment such as laptops, pencil case, Ipad, sound cables etc. from room to room. It is also strong and durable no signs of wear or tear since purchasing.

Diggers Duvet Cover Set - Single
Diggers Duvet Cover Set - Single
Offered by All_Sorts

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old son adores anything to do with ..., 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Diggers Duvet Cover Set - Single
My 4 year old son adores anything to do with construction. Only one grip about this duvet cover is that duvet corners at the bottom can work their way out as the corners (at the bottom where it is buttoned) are not sewn together (as most duvet covers are) however, this can be quickly remedied by sewing the in from each corner slightly.

LEGO City 4201: Loader and Tipper
LEGO City 4201: Loader and Tipper
Offered by SANGIORGIOSTORE_IT

3.0 out of 5 stars My children adores these but, the wheels keep coming off the vehicles!, 4 Aug. 2014
My son (4 years old) and my daughter (2 years old) absolutely adore Lego vehicles etc. so much so we have just invested in two vehicles from the Artic range. There are a few things to note however, they have lots of very small bits which can get lost quite easily plus, the wheels on the these two vehicles seem to come off fairly easily and do not seem to be as robust as they should be for the purpose that they are intended for.

Sony MDR-AS200 Sports Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-AS200 Sports Headphones - Black
Offered by London Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about stay in when road running!, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought these for road running and they do stay in your ears - just about! I am a female who has quite small ears and these just about stay on when I am running, this in turn may lead to the sound quality not appearing to be as good as it would if they fitted a little more snuggly. I have since ordered a pair of Philips ear hook headphones SHS4841/10 as these may fit a little more snuggly than these Sony headphones.

A2 GCE Health and Social Care Student Book for AQA
A2 GCE Health and Social Care Student Book for AQA
by Beryl Stretch

3.0 out of 5 stars Some sections are useful for the new AQA specification for Health & Social Care, 27 Aug. 2013
This arrived promptly and was in an immaculate condition - better than described by the seller on Amazon Marketplace! This textbook contains some useful information for the new AQA specification for Year 12, such as "effective care and communication" and there is a section on "illnesses and diseases" which I believe will be useful for a similar unit this year. We have been told by the AQA exam board that they will not be releasing any exam board specification textbooks for the new course - which is very help..?!!Therefore, I purchased a used copy of this in order to help plan lessons for the new specification. It is colourful, contains detailed diagrams and useful case studies.

3 in 1 Toilet Trainer - Step up Potty
3 in 1 Toilet Trainer - Step up Potty
Offered by Trade Prices UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and unsafe product!, 14 Aug. 2013
A colourful toilet trainer which initially my nearly three year old son attempted to use quite happily however, we have since discovered some negative points to this item. We did not find it easy to construct, the plastic screw driver and screws are not easy to use and fix into place and once it was constructed it was not very sturdy at all. My son also found that the bottom step which was slightly slanted was quite slippy and found it difficult to get up off the potty once he had placed himself on it without losing his footing. For that reason and the fear of him falling we did not use the step ladder version of this product when it came to him using a toilet training seat and instead purchased a BabyBjorn Safe Step to help him place himself on the toilet - which has proven to be an excellent multi-functional purchase so far. Due to the safety aspects of this toilet trainer - we would not recommend this product for toilet training toddlers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3