Profile for Hannahr1902 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scafell Rock Eclipse Six Man Family Tent - Red Clay/Charcoal
Scafell Rock Eclipse Six Man Family Tent - Red Clay/Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put up but for 4, not 6!, 16 Aug. 2011
I was pleased with the delivery time and the compact, neat packaging of the item.

We didn't have time for a 'test-run' with the tent to kept our fingers crossed as we arrived at our campsite at twilight. Luckily it went up easily and it only took about 20 minutes. Some of the sides didn't quite meet the floor at the front but we put this down to un-even ground as my parents used it a few weeks after and didn't have that problem.

While it was very roomy for 2 of us, I wouldn't recommend it for 6 - it depends how well you want to get to know each other!! I can't see it fitting any more that 4 blow-up beds in and the front 'foyer' part is not huge for luggage. It would be ideal for a family of two adults and two children, although there is just the one sleeping area unlike some of the other 4/6 men tents on here which have two sleeping areas divided by the storage/entrance area. That is down to preference.

The only practical problem we had with it was a leak on the first night which came through the side zip area in the front section. It wasn't too bad and didn't happen the second night so maybe it was just extremely bad weather.

The tent is a real bargain. It went away neatly and quickly on the way home. The one star is lost due to the leak and also the 6 man description - I personally wouldn't want to share it with 5 other people but it might be alright for a festival where all you want it for is to crash out for a few hours!

Overall, I would recommend it.

The Royle Family: The Complete Collection [DVD]
The Royle Family: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy gold!, 16 Aug. 2011
I have always been a fan of the Royle family and miss it's presence on terrestrial TV, so when I saw the box set for just £15 I snapped it up. It's complete comedy gold, just genius. I have been trying to get my boyfriend in to it as he always claimed he 'didn't get it'. (The whole - just sitting in front of a TV yet being utterly hilarious thing.) I am pleased to say I have converted him & he has sat through the full box set and laughed along with me! If you have ever been unsure about it, watch a series back to back and you will get to know and love the characters as we do. While Ricky Tomlinson is brilliant as the disgusting Jim Royle, the real stars for me are the legendary Liz Smith as Nana and the wonderful Sue Johnston as Barbara who quietly steals the limelight with her touching yet laugh out loud portrayal of Barb/Mam.
If you can sit in front of the TV exchanging banal conversation but still be extremely funny, then that certainly says a lot about the actors and the directors. British comedy at it's best!

Paperchase 500 transparent photo corners
Paperchase 500 transparent photo corners
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Sept. 2010
Very happy with these handy little tabs. Used them to make a scrap book for a gift and they were perfect. Can't go wrong, nothing bad to say at all! very fast delivery. They just peel off the backing and you stick then straight on. Great!

TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox
Offered by Seba Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product, 13 Sept. 2010
Very happy with the price and quality of these cd's. Have just used them to burn from itunes for cd's for my car and work fine in my car stereo which is 8 years old. The quality is good. Recommend.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest on net, yet v. good quality!, 13 Sept. 2010
I am very happy with this product. I hadn't ever purchased egyptian cotton before as I wasn't sure how much difference there would be. Even this cheap sheet is superior to my normal poly-cotton ones, some of which I have paid a similar price for! I want the whole set now. If you fancy giving egyptian cotton a go, then don't hesitate. The elastic is good and the sheets don't slip off (unlike my John Lewis ones!) even though my mattress is very deep. Fits perfectly. Would buy again most definitely.

CD Wallet Holds 48, Black
CD Wallet Holds 48, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, 13 Sept. 2010
This review is from: CD Wallet Holds 48, Black
You cannot go wrong with this little case. Bought it as a gift when my sister passed her driving test. At this low price I thought it might be a bit cheap but it is good quality. Would definitley recommend. I will probably buy a few more, they're great for the car. Don't pay more it is not worth it!

Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, classy product, 13 Sept. 2010
I am extremely happy with this product. I bought it as a gift and placed my own photographs in it. It is stylish and smart and classy. The plain brown is topped off and made slightly girly with the black bow. Really nicely made. Solid cover and good quality pages inside. Not a bad price either. Would definitely recommend, as with all Paperchase products you know you are going to get quality. I want the bigger one now for myself!

Dolce Gabbana Women's Watch DW0164
Dolce Gabbana Women's Watch DW0164

2.0 out of 5 stars D&G does not mean quality!, 13 Sept. 2010
I was happy with the watch when I received it. Looked smart and had cute little charms. However after less that a few months the 'pearl' charms had chipped and now one has fallen off comletely. The links are soldured together messily. One of the links has actually snapped. I wouldn't mind if I had paid £15 from Argos but it was a 21st gift and I spent £140 of my gift money on it thinking it would be something to keep! It is certainly not for every day wear. I would only recommend if you are going to use it as a piece of jewellery and wear it very occassionally. I have bought a replacement for £20 from Next and it's better quality. Don't be drawn in by the brand name.

Patchwork Pink Double Bed Duvet / Quilt Cover
Patchwork Pink Double Bed Duvet / Quilt Cover
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 13 Sept. 2010
I am very happy with this product. Given, it is not the best quality around but it comes out fine after a wash with some softener and considering the price you cannot complain. The colours are lovely and haven't faded at all after 4/5 washes. The duvet is reversible, but the pillows are not so I usually just have it the patchwork side although if you fancied a change you could have it on the flowery side which you can see a bit of in a picture. I was happy with the delivery time and the company were very helpful. Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, 13 Sept. 2010
This is a perfect little set of hooks. It is a brilliant size and I have room for belts and scarves as well as necklaces. A much better size that a lot of them on here. Looks really smart. Was very easy to mount (Just 2 nails in the wall). I want the white one now too! Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3