Profile for Kim Kempster > Reviews

Kim Kempster (England)

Clubland 8
Clubland 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Clubland is wkd!, 28 July 2006
This review is from: Clubland 8 (Audio CD)
My mate recommended this cd to me. He has similar taste to me for music so I went out and bought it. I loved it the moment I put it on. The live one (cd 3) is the best cd in there because its all club mixes and thats my fave type of music. Elysium and Smalltown Boy are my fave songs on the album so if in doubt about this cd....BUY IT, BUY IT!!!

Elysium (I Go Crazy)
Elysium (I Go Crazy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elysium is the best!, 28 July 2006
This review is from: Elysium (I Go Crazy) (Audio CD)
I first listened to Elysium when my friend recommended it to me. I'm so glad he did because this is the best song ever! He told me about the song, then I listened to it and i loved it. Then I recommended it to 3 of my mates and all of them loved it too. This is a fantastic song and I would recommend it to anyone.

SOS
SOS
Offered by usnap

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best song ever!!, 24 Jun. 2006
This review is from: SOS (Audio CD)
This song is the best ever. Everyone should get it. Its proper class! BUY IT!!

Spyro: A Hero's Tail (PS2)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (PS2)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars A Heros Review, 24 April 2006
This Spyro game is fantastic! You have to find light gems to unlock the professors latest invention. I'm currently struggling to unlock the super charge invention but I'm getting closer. I have to admit I still love Spyro 2 the best with the castles and everything but this game comes in 2nd place. The graphics are fantastic and you can also interact with other dragons(Ember and Flame) and the dragon elders. The only thing is is that after you talk to Ember and Flame, they disappear and you are in the dragon world alone. Spooky. (apart from an odd elder here and there)

Daisy, Dad and the Huge, Small Surprise (Ally's World)
Daisy, Dad and the Huge, Small Surprise (Ally's World)
by Karen McCombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprises!, 24 April 2006
This book is fantastic! I'm really into Allys World and I couldn't believe the third and fourth suprises. I couldn't put it down and this one is the best out of the Allys World series. BUY IT!