Profile for J. Stalker > Reviews

Content by J. Stalker

J. Stalker "JFS" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Innokin Coolfire IV BLACK with iSub G Atomizer Tank
Innokin Coolfire IV BLACK with iSub G Atomizer Tank
Offered by vaporcombo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product - I haven't smoked in the two weeks ..., 26 May 2016
Brilliant product - I haven't smoked in the two weeks I have had it and would recommend for someone new to vaping/wanting to quit smoking.

A bit of info on my previous smoking habits as a guide for other smokers;

- I used to smoke around 5 cigarettes a day in the week and around 10-15 when drinking on Fridays and Saturdays. I had tried nicotine gum, spray and the smaller e-cigs and could not quit.
I use 6mg/ml e liquid - I find this perfect for day time vaping, but would recommend 10-12mg/ml if you want a head rush similar to a cigarette. I tend to only use 12mg when drinking and want a headrush.
- Since using this I haven't smoked in two weeks - this is the first product that has given me a sufficient throat hit to replicate smoking and I can't believe how quickly I have been turned off cigarettes. I would not recommend tobacoo flavoured liquids - they generally taste awful. Fruity flavours are the way forward in my opinion.

A bit of info on product care and things I have learnt in the first two weeks;

- If you don't take care of the product or read up about the kit online you will likely have a bad time!
- The coil (the part that heats the e-liquid) needs replacing regularly (1-2 weeks OR whenever it tastes like burning). These can be purchased on here or elsewhere and should only cost £1-2 each. Search for 'i-sub replacement coils for innokin'. My one takes 0.5ohm coils - double check your requirements before buying. Make sure you have replacements on hand at all times - treat them like filters (if you smoke roll-ups).
- IMPORTANT: If you do not prime the coil (squirt a couple of drops of liquid into the grate above the coil) then it is likely to burn out immediately - this leads to a lot of people having a burnt tasting vape and assuming either the thing is broken or vaping isn't for them. I made this mistake!
- Use the sliding air vent to find the perfect vape. When I started I kept it fully open which led to me sucking up too much liquid which couldn't be vapourised in time - resulting in liquid droplets in my mouth. If you find this happening to you just close the vent to about 75% or whatever gives you a clean, dry vape.
- Watts and Volts - this confused the hell out of me for a while. The truth is you don't need to worry about it with the Cool Fire 4 as the voltage changes automatically when you choose your wattage. I would recommend starting on about 15 watts, working your way up until you find you ideal power. More watts means more volume and thicker vapour. I haven't needed the voltage setting at all since starting.
- A warning... it might take a couple of days to vape without coughing. Water vapour is different to smoke and you won't be used to it at first - just vape on a lower wattage that doesn't make you cough and work your way up when you are comfortable.
- E-liquid. No need to spend £5-10 on 10ml of liquid. I would recommend OnePoundEliquid.com - good quality liquids for a low price (I am not affiliated in any way). Rhubarb and Custard and Blackberry are my personal favourites.
- I find I go through 10ml every 2-3 days. Same with the replacement coils, make sure you have spare coils and a couple of bottles of liquid on you at all times - the only time I have even thought about cigarettes is when my battery runs out or I am out of coils or liquid.

I hope people find this info useful - the only negative thing I would have to say about the product is that it doesn't come with a good instructional guide which is why I posted this!

Aside from that, as long as you take care of it you will love it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 5:18 PM BST

UK Warrior Gum Shield Mouth Guard Gum Guard - Ideal For Contact Sports, Martial Arts, Karate, Rugby, MMA, Boxing, Hockey, Football - Carry Case - Instructions For Boil & Bite - 100% Money Back Guarantee (Black & Red, Senior)
Offered by Senshi Sports (UK)

TeckNet® Slim Desktop X600 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo with UK keyboard layout and whisper-quiet Keyboard Design - Black
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2016
Excellent size and works perfectly.

Funnel Plastic 3.25" (8 cm)
Funnel Plastic 3.25" (8 cm)
Offered by BiggerJugs

Bigger Jugs. lol

Unnovations
Unnovations
by Charlie Brooker

5.0 out of 5 stars It's kind of like sitting in a room with Brooker and his worried ..., 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Unnovations (Paperback)
What a bizarre experience.. It's kind of like sitting in a room with Brooker and his worried psychiatrist.

zeroUV - Limited Edition Color Flip-Up Lens Round Circle Django Sunglasses (Gold Smoke)
Offered by zeroUV

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2015
Helps me look like a nutter,

Benzi Small 50cm Wheeled Holdall Hand Luggage Cabin Bag Ryanair Easyjet Black
Benzi Small 50cm Wheeled Holdall Hand Luggage Cabin Bag Ryanair Easyjet Black
Offered by Luggage Emporium

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Dec. 2015
Unstable and heavy

Sony Sporty Mesh Style In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by PADNOTE

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Dec. 2015
Sound quality not great but for the price I guess they are decent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2015
It charges my phone - what more can I say.

4 x Rolls Of Gift Wrap Wrapping Paper 3M x 70cm Polka Dot Spotty 12990-GW