Profile for Amethyst Selmaselene (Sandra) > Reviews

Content by Amethyst Selma...

Amethyst Selmaselene (Sandra)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Waxworms Tub of 40-45 15-25mm
Waxworms Tub of 40-45 15-25mm
Offered by The Online Reptile Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed greatly, 2 Dec. 2015
My Carrion Crow.Miss Ellie loved them.

ELEGANCE LADIES QUALITY COTTON SOFT STRETCH PLAIN 3/4 UNDER KNEE CROP LEGGINGS- COLOURS & SIZES (XXL UK-18 (44), Lime Green)
Offered by 00UK00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings, 2 Dec. 2015
Beautiful leggings good quality and nice fit. Very comfortable to wear. Would have more. Perfect length for me as I am short only 5ft 1' and they come to my calf where I like them.

BLUE HOODED REUSABLE LIGHTWEIGHT RAIN PONCHO emergency coat
BLUE HOODED REUSABLE LIGHTWEIGHT RAIN PONCHO emergency coat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected., 2 Dec. 2015
Fitted correctly but ever so thin and flimsy to be honest. The quality very poor and ripped on the second wearing. Found one better in the pound shop.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pet Carrier Ever Purchased, 2 Dec. 2015
Received my pet carrier today and I am stunned. It is wonderful. Top quality, very classy , strong, sturdy, larger than expected. I had wondered if ordering extra small was a mistake. No, not at all. It is perfect even for my largest cat. Big enough for my small dog. And folds away flat when not in use. Much smarter than a wire dog crate, and far more comfortable for any pet. More protection and security if any animal is a little scared. Love it and very very impressed with the fast delivery. Came almost as fast as the littler of kittens it is needed for. I would certainly recommend this and your company to anyone. What a fantastic product at such a wonderful price too! Thank you so very much.

Eco Natural Bristle Radial Brush
Eco Natural Bristle Radial Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Brush -Good price, 1 May 2015
I have extremely long hair and this is the only brush that has worked for me. Massages my scalp and makes my hair shine. I bought 2, one for my Grand daughter. I have just purchased another for myself so I have a spare. Wonderful brush.

Swanson Hawthorn Berry, Leaf & Flower Liquid Extract 29.6ml (1fl oz)
Swanson Hawthorn Berry, Leaf & Flower Liquid Extract 29.6ml (1fl oz)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Herb but Research its benefits before taking., 25 Feb. 2015
There’s a myth that one can never take too much Hawthorn herb, allegedly because the body will simply excrete what it does not need. This is incorrect. Herbalists advise users to take the lowest dosage recommended because Hawthorn works best when it slowly accumulates in the body over time.Most sources and product labels recommend a dosage of Hawthorn herb that equals 200 milligrams daily for medicinal uses. It can be taken for an indefinite period of time. It is not recommended to consume more than 1800 milligrams of Hawthorn herb in one day. With Tincture it is recommended to take only 14 drops 3 times daily. It can also take 2/3 months before you feel any affects from the herb. Also if you are on any other heart medication such as Betta Blockers etc you need to ask your doctor as Hawthorn can interfere with other medications even though it is used by the medical professions. Research Hawthorns health benefits and side affects before taking it . Hope this helps. Hawthorn is helping me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 1:54 PM GMT

Flower Essence Services Self-Heal Dropper, 1 Oz
Flower Essence Services Self-Heal Dropper, 1 Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful herb., 20 Feb. 2015
Started me on the road to recovery totally.

It is important to realise that people who choose to use herbs for healing will need to take a measure of responsibility for their own health.Herbs in their whole form are not drugs. So do not expect the activity or response that you would get from a pill. Conventional drugs treat the symptoms of a problem. Herbal healing is vastly different from drug-based medicine. It will seem to take longer to work. But this only shows how herbs actually do work. They act at a deeper level of the body processes in controlling and reversing the cause of the problem. This results in a more permanent effect than drug treatment. It will take three to six days to feel the improvement from herbal healing. Long-standing degenerative conditions will take even longer. After all, it did not take a day to develop the problem; it will not take a day to cure it. One month of healing for every year of the problem is a good rule of thumb.Sometimes there is a "healing crises" in an herbal treatment program; the person seems to get worse before getting better.

I can feel a big difference in the 5 days I have been healing myself with a combination of herbs.

Junior Mini Hacksaw Saw & 5 Blades 150mm 6' DIY Hand Tool Box Woodwork Metal
Junior Mini Hacksaw Saw & 5 Blades 150mm 6' DIY Hand Tool Box Woodwork Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Feb. 2015
Seems a good little tool. Customer service is second to none .

Samsung Galaxy Mega I9200 - Micro USB UK Mains / Wall Charger Plug by Excellent Accessories
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Feb. 2015
Quite fast delivery and working fine.

Swanson Mullein Leaf 500mg, 60 Capsules
Swanson Mullein Leaf 500mg, 60 Capsules
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Working after just 4 days treatment., 19 Feb. 2015
I have used Mullein leaf tea for a while but two weeks ago came down with a particularly bad virus that knocked me off my feet. The slightest effort had me gasping for breath and my lungs felt sore. As a person who will not take drugs and use herbs for everything I researched how and with what to heal the lungs. I wanted to see if this was indeed my problem. After just 4 days of taking these tablets I can breath a lot easier and don't get out of breath as much so I know they are working. Herbal medicine acts slowly, with little or no side affects. I am also taking Hawthorn flowers, leaves and berries in conjunction with these as it can reverse/heal and strengthen the heart. Just 2 symptoms of loss of breath. Great Herbs and fast delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7