Profile for badgersoft > Reviews

Content by badgersoft

badgersoft

Kingston Technology 64 GB Data Traveler USB Flash Drive with Metal Casing - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Oct. 2014
Very good compact and solid flash drive.
Would purchase same again if I had too

Aqua Dri Deluxe 1500ml Compact and Portable Mini Air Dehumidifier for Damp Mould Moisture in Home Kitchen Bedroom Caravan Office Garage - 70 Watts.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for kitchens, 30 Oct. 2014
It works well and is ideal for my kitchen, however, it would be too noise for a bedroom or lounge unless you use it when the room is not being used
I have seen a difference already in the moisture build up in my kitchen

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Very good value and easy to.use

Rob McAlister Fishing Umbrella
Rob McAlister Fishing Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Does what it says on the box

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 14 Aug. 2013
This is easy to fit product
Does what it says on the box
keeps the flies out just as I wanted it to

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Black Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 28 Mar. 2013
does what I want it to do
fast delivery service
protects my phone well

downside only 1 protective screen, but I can live with that especially at the price i paid

Corsair CMFVYA32GB Flash Voyager 32GB Water Resistant USB Flash Drive
Corsair CMFVYA32GB Flash Voyager 32GB Water Resistant USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosair flash review, 29 April 2012
This product is robust I chose the product because someone I work with had one of these and recommended the product. Previously I had other flash drives and they broke and came apart, loosing essential data which was not recoverable.

The supplier delivered earlier than the time which was specified when I went to pay for the product. So overall I am entirely satisfied with the service and product which I recieved.

Head First JavaScript
Head First JavaScript
by Michael Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Heading into Java, 26 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Head First JavaScript (Paperback)
As an older starter in web programming technology I found this book extremely useful and easy to understand, like other head first books that I have had.
It plain simple language and I like the fact that they are giving you tasks to do to aid in the learning process.

In my opinion Top Dollar