Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
Offered by HappyKiddies

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport - Let's take a flight today!, 2 May 2015
My son is 16 months old and loves toot toot. I still think he is a little too young for the more complex toot toot products such as the train station, as he pulls it apart the minute it is assembled ... we have learnt from experience. The airport is quite compact once assembled and connects brilliantly with other toot toot products.

1 Toot-Toot Drivers Plane

The airport has 6 smart SmartPoint locations which respond to the aeroplane provided and all other toot toot vehicles (sold separately). Interactive features of the airport include a spinning platform controlled by the antenna, a fuelling station and spinning weather vane. Assembly took a few minutes, there are 3 configurations to the airport which are located within the instruction manual.

There are also 3 sing-along songs;

1- Look at the beautiful sky. It's a nice day to fly. Flying up, flying down! Flying all around!
3 - Turn the antenna around! Take me to the ground!

The aeroplane will automatically power down after approximately 60 second if not used. They will fire back to life when played with again preserving the battery life.

I would recommend purchasing Toot Toot Drivers Aeroplane and maybe VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Helicopter to enhance the experience of the airport.

I am a huge fan of Toot Toot and believe it captures my son's imagination and has improved his motor skills and hand eye co-ordination. I would highly recommend!

Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
Offered by Kooky Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport - Let's take a flight today, 2 May 2015

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport
Offered by gatewaytoys

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table, 26 April 2015
My son has just turned 16 months and loves playing with his megabloks. I purchased this table to make the experience a little more interactive when he plays with his Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces). The table comes assembled, all you have to do is fold out the legs and you are good to go. I must stress I am disappointed with the sturdiness of the legs, hence 4 stars not 5. They have collapsed one more than one occasions when my son has lent over the table. I would certainly say don't leave younger children unattended for too long with this if they are anything like me son and love to climb, it would most definitely collapse.

The table comes with 16 building blocks, a car and lego driver, a tower and 2 tower columns. There are 4 table top pieces which can be removed to reveal a storage space for the blocks. The is accessed by a twist lock which keeps all pieces in place when in use. The table measures approx. 23" long and 16"wide. Is has a carry handle for easy transport and the collapsible legs mean it stores away more compactly.

I do think this is a fantastic addition to any Mega bloks fan collection and my son uses it regularly. I find it's a great way to spend some quite quality time with him and it certainly retains our little tornadoes attention. A great buy!

I hope this review was helpful

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Honey Tone Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Necklace, 8 Mar. 2015
I like most parents was a little sceptical about the pain relieving powers of amber, A fellow mum recommended I try after seeing how much my little boy was suffering .... and how I was struggling watching him suffer and feeling utterly helpless. I tried every available product and always felt a little guilty for giving him so many pain killers, I hope I am not the only one who worries 'am I doing the right thing'.

I purchased my first amber product when my son was 4 months old and I have never regretted the decision. Within a few days his cheeks were considerably less red and he seemed so much happier in himself. It does not completely alleviate his suffering but helps considerably! One afternoon my son was screaming in pain, I then realised his anklet was missing and we had lost it whilst out. I ordered another immediately but he had a very uncomfortable night so I am 100% sure Amber works!

I found as he became much more active, anklets fell off no matter how well they fitted due to his none stop running/jumping/climbing and a necklace became the obvious next step. It sits just under the top of his vest so can be tucked away and you don't have to worry it will catch on anything. I know some people are a little anxious of necklaces being worn by little ones, but having been a avid user of genuine amber products for over a year I can honestly say they are well made and designed to break under pressure. Each bead has a knot either side so if it does snap, beads will not scatter. My little boy has worn this necklace daily for nearly 2 weeks and does not realise he is wearing it and it has never bothered him.

The necklace when worn is 6" long and 13.5" when open and laid flat. As detailed in the display photograph, the necklace arrives in a gift box with a information leaflet.

I wish to advise I received this necklace to test and provide an impartial honest review.

I hope this review has been helpful and more importantly your little one feels better soon! If only we would suffer for them! :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Multi-Color Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Necklace, 8 Mar. 2015

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Dark Greenish Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

Bright Starts Hide and Spin Monkey
Bright Starts Hide and Spin Monkey
Offered by Nest Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Starts Hide and Spin Monkey, 21 Feb. 2015
My 14 month old son has played with this toy consistently for nearly 3 months so I can confidently give it 5 days and has withstood a lot of rough handling.

The on/off switch is located at the back of the monkeys neck. There are 3 modes which include off, on with low volume and on with high volume. When switched on you are greeted with music, monkey noises and the monkey asks 'lets have a ball and play'. There are 3 function buttons on the monkeys hat, Yellow coloured with a square in the centre, blue with a triangle and red with a circle. When one is pressed, the monkey names either the colour or shape and plays a little tune which last for around 10 seconds and all the buttons light up and flash.

The monkey comes with 6 balls. Each time a ball is dropped into the monkey's hat, it counts and plays a little tune whilst the lights flash. To release the balls, press the monkey's nose. His head will lower into the barrel, the circular base will spin and the balls will drop. There are 4 exit points, each covered by a leaf which acts as a gate. The leaves can either be closed so all ball spin or open which scatters the balls across the floor. If 3 balls are dropped into Monkey's hat in quick succession, this will automatically trigger the monkey to release the balls.

The monkey will prompt your little one with phrases to engage play when not in use, such as 'drop a ball into the monkey's hat' or 'lets play'. The monkey will 'shut down' of not played with for few minutes but will work as soon as a button is pressed/ball dropped into his hat.

The toy is approximately 24" wide when assembled with the 'ball ramps' attached but they do remove for more compact storage meaning the base is approximately 14" wide. The toy is approximately 18" tall.

Assembly is very straight forward and only took a few minutes. You may want to assemble prior to giving as a gift if your child is a excitable as mine, he wasn't too happy having to wait whilst we put it together. It comes with 4 x AA batteries needed to operate the toy.

My only gripe is there is a hold in the barrel which seems to have no purpose? My son often becomes impatient for the balls to drop and reaches through this hole to retrieve the balls. He was a little confused at first and posted balls through this hole but it still helped with his hand eye coordination.

My son loved this from the day he received it. He was standing assisted at the time and we noticed this really helped him strengthen his legs and improve his stability as he would stand unassisted to drop the balls in and bend down to pick them up. It's a fantastic interactive toy which will really engage your little one and offer hours of fun.

I hope this review was helpful.

Set of Wooden Pirate Bookends
Set of Wooden Pirate Bookends
Offered by Big Bears Toy Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Pirate Bookends, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Set of Wooden Pirate Bookends
I am so pleased with these Wooden Pirate Bookend. The are 16cm high, 13cms wide and 10 cms deep. The paint quality is fantastic and they look considerably more expensive than they are. Each pirate has movable arms as they are attached with rope, the can be moved which I think is a lovely feature.

They do hold weighted books well and the rubber pads mean your shelves will be scratch free.

Highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful.

Take Along Elmo 12
Take Along Elmo 12
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Take along Elmo ... the perfect girt for a Elmo fan., 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Take Along Elmo 12 (Toy)
Take along Elmo is perfect for any Elmo fan. At just over 30cm, he is the perfect size for babies/toddles. His fur is very soft and cuddly, my son adores him and loves to snuggle up to him when he is sleepy. There are beads located in each hand and foot as well as in his bottom, which my son loves to chew. It is very durable and very well made.

Elmo is branded with a official sesame street label and can be hand washed in cool water. I am so pleased with Take Along Elmo, highly recommend.

I hope this review was helpful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20