Profile for CathyP > Reviews

Tell Me Tomorrow
Tell Me Tomorrow
by Lynda Bellingham

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tell Me Tomorrow (Paperback)
What an excellent novel, I was gripped from start to finish. I laughed, cried and reflected. Even more poignant since the sad loss of Linda.

Doggie Doo Game
Doggie Doo Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Kids loved it

Great fun for the kids!

Mabel and the Sock Pirates -  Childrens Picture Book
Mabel and the Sock Pirates - Childrens Picture Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 Jun. 2014
I purchased this book to read to my grandsons at bedtime and they were enthralled. A fun and entertaining little book.

Calling All Dentists (Calling All... Book 2)
Calling All Dentists (Calling All... Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique storyline, 29 Jun. 2014
Having enjoyed Tara Fords first novel I was wondering how her second would match up to it and was not disappointed. She has a unique writing style which was refreshingly good to read. This story follows one of the family introduced in the first novel and again I could totally identify with the subject matter. I am now looking forward to the release of a third story and wonder what subject matter Miss Ford will cover this time.

Calling All Services
Calling All Services
by Tara Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars Original!, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Calling All Services (Paperback)
The storyline of this novel is such an original one that I was hooked at the first page. Very well written with such believable characters, I can't wait to get started on the second novel from this talented author. Hopefully there will be lots more coming from this young lady as she certainly has a talent for writing.

Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Roto-Arm Revolution Set
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Roto-Arm Revolution Set
Offered by Appods

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he was thrilled. It has kept him and his brother amused, was fairly easy to assemble and is more robust than I expected.

Dead Write (Rebecca Angell Book 2)
Dead Write (Rebecca Angell Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!, 15 Mar. 2014
I have waited anxiously for the release of the follow up to Dead Letter Day and it was well worth the wait. From page one I was gripped and begrudged every moment I had to put the novel down to do necessary chores. Dead Write is well written with an excellent story line, plenty of surprising twists to keep a readers interest and following on perfectly from the authors debut novel. This is not normally my chosen genre but a friend recommended Keri Beevis as an author and I have been in awe of her talent from her first novel and cannot praise her writing enough. If I have one criticism it is that I wish her novels were twice as long as I don't want to stop reading them. I will now start the wait for the next episode of the Angell series and carry on recommending this talented young lady, well done again Keri.

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man

5.0 out of 5 stars A very moving novel, 3 Feb. 2014
A wonderful story of the suffering of a small boy and the lifelong effects it has on a him as a grown man. This story kept me engrossed throughout and whilst it is fictional piece, it is based on accounts from Irish orphans. I thoroughly enjoyed this book would recommend this author, I really felt drawn into it by the lovely way Christina portrayed the Irish accents and lifestyles.

Page: 1 | 2