Profile for Chrly > Reviews

Chrly

Unofficial Labyrinth
Unofficial Labyrinth

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun, 15 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Unofficial Labyrinth (App)
Works, nice little fun trick

War
War

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom., 13 July 2016
This review is from: War (MP3 Download)
I bought this album, listened to it, and it changed my life.
Everything I thought I knew about the world was altered by the very sound vibes produced by these masters of music.
I was listening to this in the car and the angles of music came down and were like yo where did you get this music and I was like mate listen I got it fro-
and then these demons bust in and ask me where I got it from and then the demons and angels are having an argument in the back seat of my car and I'm still driving like what's going on m8.
Mad bantz
Anyways the angles and demons are now fighting over whether white chocolate is actually chocolate and I'm listening to this music, without a care in the world.
Amazing stuff
Powerful stuff man, powerful stuff

Konov Jewellery Lord of rings Style Stainless Steel Wedding Band Mens Ring, Promise, Engagement, Colour Gold, Size P

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Dec. 2012
Wonderful gift, good quality and arrived swiftly, even at Christmas.
I also loved my free gift, it was so appropriate too, a silver chain for it! Thank you!
I love it and I'm sure the recipient of this gift loves it too.

Pokepark (Wii)
Pokepark (Wii)
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars PokePark Wii, 7 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Pokepark (Wii) (Video Game)
Addictive and enjoyable game, I may be nearing my 18th birthday and, in my strike of nostalgia, ordered this game but I found it to be more fun that I thought, it's great to play with kids as well as the controls are simple and the basic design and plot is easy to follow. Despite being quite easy for me at 17, it does have it's challenging aspects and makes this game enjoyable for the whole family. The graphics are beautiful and I recommend this game to players of any age who enjoy a simpler, laid back game. Although I would like the chance to get to play as other Pokemon more, but that's just me :]